4g13 talks

lsm1991

1,000 RPM

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Lets say if i want for performance cause in future might goin to convert the engine. Or do i have to change everything if im converting
lets say u shove in a much more powerful beast, u might need to change everything...

Latebloomer

Known Member

Latebloomer

Known Member
May 19, 2020
lets say u shove in a much more powerful beast, u might need to change everything...
Dont want beast lah still newbie.. need to learn alot before become one of the beast. In future might convert to either 91 dohc or 92 mivec depends which engine still in good condition.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Dont want beast lah still newbie.. need to learn alot before become one of the beast. In future might convert to either 91 dohc or 92 mivec depends which engine still in good condition.
92 mivec 1/2 cut is gona cost you more than 2x the value of the car (i think)

lsm1991

1,000 RPM

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
**edit button is missing so split into another post

an alternative i have also posed at the other forumers.... keep the car stock, save some extra funds, sell car and buy something diferent...

if its handling you want, neo is a good platform on the cheap... or if u still want a wira, get a c99 wira or even better (imo) a putra

Latebloomer

Known Member

Latebloomer

Known Member
May 19, 2020
**edit button is missing so split into another post

an alternative i have also posed at the other forumers.... keep the car stock, save some extra funds, sell car and buy something diferent...

if its handling you want, neo is a good platform on the cheap... or if u still want a wira, get a c99 wira or even better (imo) a putra
If sell the car i think no value.. might as well just keep ot

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
As we posted earlier, if you mod your 1.3 and later pop in a different engine, those mod may be wasted and need to be upgraded further, so it is a waste, unless you know that the mod can be used for future upgrade.....

Latebloomer

Known Member

Latebloomer

Known Member
May 19, 2020
If sell the car i think no value.. might as well just keep ot
As we posted earlier, if you mod your 1.3 and later pop in a different engine, those mod may be wasted and need to be upgraded further, so it is a waste, unless you know that the mod can be used for future upgrade.....
Yes bro Vr.. if i were to convert the engine in future does it include changing your suspension, lower arm, drive shaft anything to do with the handling.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Woah.. just for the sake of comfort drive and performance. The suspension really play a big role if it costs much more than an engine mod.
Lets say if i have a budget of 1.2k for the suspension. Which one is the best to go for? Thanks ya sifu2 sekalian for answering. Did some research but still confuse which to choose consider on my budget.
If 1.2k budget then look at HWLs.

Personally - if you're gonna do nothing but use as performance - I would keep the engine as it is and just refresh it. Maybe top over haul if necessary. Then start stripping the car to lighten it. Cheapest type of performance enhancement! Lightened rims, better supportive seats, brakes, tyres - all these kinda things will make your car that much better man.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yes bro Vr.. if i were to convert the engine in future does it include changing your suspension, lower arm, drive shaft anything to do with the handling.
Like bro. Izso mentioned on HWL coilovers, then probably can continue using them for other engine mods......

Latebloomer

Known Member

Latebloomer

Known Member
May 19, 2020
Hello guys.. its me again.

How much the market value for 4g91 auto/manual, carb/efi (for halfcut) cause ppl say taking halfcut is more easy than engine lantai cause everything is ther including the wiring. Any suggestion which one to go for?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hello guys.. its me again.

How much the market value for 4g91 auto/manual, carb/efi (for halfcut) cause ppl say taking halfcut is more easy than engine lantai cause everything is ther including the wiring. Any suggestion which one to go for?
That was what we have been trying to tell you, but you wanted to do part by part......lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im running on 660 turbo

and i hv this weird prob

1.when jam..my tempreature go up like 70%
then when running free back,...i goes 2 normal back

2.when o off my aircon..then running,and when my radiator start the fan..tempreature turn up..then goes down like 5 second like tat..it happen every time the fan is on and in off aircon mode

i already service my radiator

and summore,..my deep stick and engine oil cap when open got tiny smoke(open after running)

is tat normal since my engine oil...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience