4AGZE supercharger upgrades

rayracing79

Jan 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
hi, this is my first post in here. n my eng not that gd.i just bought a ae92 with stock sc ae92 map sensor,
n done some mod,
large pulley changed,changed top mount arc,n i found out there a lag on between 5500 rpm during daily driving n in dyno also show,after i use front mount the problem really solved n the power band push it to the back 5000 onward is very gd compare with top mount,but the 300 abit poor,
with top mount the power come early n power die when reach 5500,let make it like this way, when i push my car to the limit mean 7000 rpm n change gear my rpm will drop 2000 rpm mean 500rpm ngam ngam the the way tat the power die, so do u think the car still can move?
i try both way, take out the top mount n go for front mount,front mount might delay but the best is the engine power comes slowly in low rev n 5500 rpm the car pull even faster to 7000rpm,when switching gear the time during high rev 7000 rpm the rpm drop 2000 mean ngam ngam 5000 rpm mean the power band that join n it kick,wont like top mount change gear during high rpm sure die..
i tried putting back the top mount but after a week the front mount still the best..
my car is running in large pully,nology,arc top mount tested but front mount still the best,blitz open port n plug n play hks pfc f con,
next going for sc93mm pully,port n polish big port head with na 250 cam,our sc stock 240 if not mistaken, hopping that can get 1,3 bar,previous now is running 1.0 bar ...
the orange is running with stock sc12,
bue is my future twin charger but might not gonna happen.
pic 3 is the sc 93mm pulley

Attachments

Last edited:

tan2000_my

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Sgp, JB, Penang
Visit site
what i know that ae101 4agze always have 5500rpm problem, cos the ecu stop it. unless u change to after market ecu so that u can solve it.
I now dont have this problem cos i use after market ecu and now the next step is front mount intercooler and sc14
and also i using 6 speed gear box with lsd, u can really feel it

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
I managed to duplicates "Watanabe" spec ECU for AE101.
5.5k no longer any issue, and it rev happily until red...
Since it is a modify ECU, it mean, its "for track use onlly, not for street use" :biggrin:

Last edited:

rayracing79

Jan 21, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
few of my fren got the 5500 rpm problem,
yup front mount is abit lag but is much more better when high rpm..sc14 the day i asked for the bracket almost rm 450. u manage to find the bracket ?
wow watanabe ecu that hard to find

triplerotor

Jul 23, 2005
miri
anyone having problem with the gearbox?im using 4agze ae101 ori lsd gb.
because everything i let go my throttle have klu klu klu klu sound.
from the passenger side. im side its not the long driveshaft.its different sound.
not cv joint. when corner no sound.
anyone have ideas?lsd? driveshaft? clutch bearing?

tan2000_my

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Sgp, JB, Penang
Visit site
100% confirmed is sound of driveshaft. that why i change to 6 speed gear box. cos the driveshaft easy to get it... ae 101 4agze driveshaft not easy to get and if u can get and it it expensive.

anyone having problem with the gearbox?im using 4agze ae101 ori lsd gb.
because everything i let go my throttle have klu klu klu klu sound.
from the passenger side. im side its not the long driveshaft.its different sound.
not cv joint. when corner no sound.
anyone have ideas?lsd? driveshaft? clutch bearing?

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
triplerotor, i had that issue too.. of throttle there's a knocking sound from the left side.. i fist though it was a damaged lsd.. but later then the driveshaft gave way after changing it the sound went away.. i think its caused by the inner cup or worn inner bearings..

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
I managed to duplicates "Watanabe" spec ECU for AE101.
5.5k no longer any issue, and it rev happily until red...
Since it is a modify ECU, it mean, its "for track use onlly, not for street use" :biggrin:

sifu latok DR ECU Wong..

care to duplicate my ECU to MINES...

am geting the rides vack after long hiatus!!!:adore:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
it just so happen i have 2units of schargers for u, an sc12 and an sc14 (estima), both are up for sale. as well as a 1bar sc pulley for grab, pm for more details, tq

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can someone please teach me how to spray engine head cover.:retarded:

what type of cleaning products should i use for oil free surface?
what type of paint to use?

thanks a lot....:embaressed_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience