4AGZE supercharger upgrades

dnesh.black

From Facebook
Oct 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Hey guys, Im runnin on Toyota LE AE80 with 4AGZE in it.. Im new to this supercharge engine and just want your opinions on what are the upgrades can be done since im not really satisfied with the speed of it. Thanks

Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Pilah, N9
My car is Corolla Se limited with 4AGZE.... It has Hi-Cam and adjustable cam pulley... dont know what brand since it has already installed by previous owner.... can go to 200km/j very quick n only at 5000 rpm... can ' main cucuk-cucuk' with brand new BMW and mercedes at the highway.... imagine 15k car can follow 150k car... haha.... olnly its sound so damn loud when it go fast..(exhaust brand dont know also -2.5 inch piping)... just remember to add speed cut/rpm cut. afraid engine will blow..:driver:

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
that BMW don't want waste their time only...just think if the suddenly want play a fool with you or he brake or might be emergency brake...then you hit BMW car...at 200km speed i believe damage quite extensive...just think..what will happen..

15K insurance can cover 150K car damage? ahaksss...or never think about it..(just little opinion)

treadstarter..can do p&p, engine balance, upgrade clutch, hi-cam upgrade, find aftermarket ecu or stand alone, remove speed cut, upgrade brake system...anything lah as long as you got MONEY..

Oct 2, 2009
Kuala Pilah, N9
that BMW don't want waste their time only...just think if the suddenly want play a fool with you or he brake or might be emergency brake...then you hit BMW car...at 200km speed i believe damage quite extensive...just think..what will happen..

15K insurance can cover 150K car damage? ahaksss...or never think about it..(just little opinion)

treadstarter..can do p&p, engine balance, upgrade clutch, hi-cam upgrade, find aftermarket ecu or stand alone, remove speed cut, upgrade brake system...anything lah as long as you got MONEY..
I didnt say i can race with that BMW.... what im trying 2 say is i still can catchup with the BMW that driving fast in the highway with my small 1.6 engine... and i know BMW is faster... just giving the idea to threadstater how fast that engine can go base on my experience....

dnesh.black

From Facebook
Oct 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
maintain supercharger & add turbo..
prepare RM only
Not really looking forward to bolt on a turbo cuz im already using a satria turbo for more den 4 yrs..
Jz bought this car as a weekend car to feel the touch of supercharger bro..

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

My car is Corolla Se limited with 4AGZE.... It has Hi-Cam and adjustable cam pulley... dont know what brand since it has already installed by previous owner.... can go to 200km/j very quick n only at 5000 rpm... can ' main cucuk-cucuk' with brand new BMW and mercedes at the highway.... imagine 15k car can follow 150k car... haha.... olnly its sound so damn loud when it go fast..(exhaust brand dont know also -2.5 inch piping)... just remember to add speed cut/rpm cut. afraid engine will blow..:driver:
Rather den highcams and pulleys, are the others stock on yr engine?
Fuel pump, injectors, fuel reg perhaps?

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

Thanks bro :)

cefiroautech

Known Member
Nov 19, 2011
Penang
Hi dnesh.black,

You are using 4AGZE engine from AE92 or AE101? Btw, I suggest you to upgrade engine head to MR2 4AGZE wider intake manifold compare to original AE92 & AE101.

If you are using AE92 4AGZE then you may upgrade to AE101 4AGZE Cod Rod to increase HP.

I m ex-owner of AE92 4AGZE, i have those parts on stock, if you interested please pm me for detail.

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
well u could go get the pulley kit, it will give u more boost.. in return ur life span of the charger will reduce. when u run higher boost dun forget to mod the abv or else it will still limit u at 10psi! the gzes are great engines and relatively strong.. have fun man..

3zz

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
any ideas how to increase top end power? my 4agze power just limit till 5.5k rpm then the charger feels out of breath

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
there are main reason for the 5.5k power issue is the ecu. it retards the ignition timing cause as the charger vibrates it detects it as knock. i have done many research on this.. not all gzes face this problem. one guy managed to solve the issue by placing a resistor after the knock sensor. the resistor rating i have forgoten. the other way is to go emange:) definitely u wont have this issue:)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
how about upgrading into estima SC unit?

btw..anybody got or knew where to source for TRD 4agze new clutch plate unit???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

According to reports online, Porsche's new chairman has said that the German supercar builder is evaluating a return to Formula 1, a sport the company left in 1962 due to high costs.

Though Porsche has returned as an engine supplier a couple times (remember TAG Mclaren?), the marque has generally stayed away from Formula One, preferring instead to compete in endurance races and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience