4AGE conversion

hyper_tuner

Jan 24, 2005
Kay Elle
www.facebook
Halo, I just want to ask any experts out there wether its possible to put a Levin 4AGE engine into a Proton Waja.
Since JPJ's matter of engine capacity is a hassle. Mantaining its cc shudnt be a problem rite? But Wud the engine be suitable for my car? Coz I came accross a few black tops in Kajang, and they're selling it for...well 'affordable' price. Ur useful advice is hugely appreciated...merci!

gsrTurbo9166

500 RPM
Apr 23, 2005
yo bro
changing toyota engine to proton car is not allow already
bcoz it need to do engine mounting for the new engine
u can go to this website to check about changing engine information
www.jpj.gov.my

QuickShift

Known Member
Apr 16, 2005
Petaling Jaya
There are many 'affordable' and newer east-west type Mitsu engines in the chop-shop that can fit in your car; not that I have anything against 4AGE engines.

hyper_tuner

Jan 24, 2005
Kay Elle
www.facebook
thanks to you too...i'm not such a big fan of engine swaps myself, but undeniably its the best solution for instant power. happy fasting ya'll (if ya'll are muslims ofcourse)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all the sifus around,

Just seeking for opinion and looking around, just wondering if there's any Gen2 around that has successfully upgraded to a set of Brembo brakes, and if yes, what are the modifications that have to be done and which Brembo (from which car) do u guys use??

Or alternatively, what other good brakes that have been upgraded into a Gen2? For those twinpots from Evo3/4, any modifications that have to be done? Or just plug and play?

Thanks for your feedbacks in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience