4AGE 20 Valve Silvertop tuning help

QuinnyGT

Jun 19, 2012
Cork, Ireland
As per title guys, have myself one of these in my AE101 Levin, I have a full FGK exhaust system including manifold and downpipe, I am adding an ARC air intake and chamber too and a Fuel pressure regulator, what other bits would be benificial to it? And best place to get these parts?

Remember cos it has an AFM I cannot go with open ITBs :( I would love a TOM'S inlet plenum with ITB's but they are rare as fcuk unless someone has one on here?

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
As per title guys, have myself one of these in my AE101 Levin, I have a full FGK exhaust system including manifold and downpipe, I am adding an ARC air intake and chamber too and a Fuel pressure regulator, what other bits would be benificial to it? And best place to get these parts?

Remember cos it has an AFM I cannot go with open ITBs :( I would love a TOM'S inlet plenum with ITB's but they are rare as fcuk unless someone has one on here?
bro, for the Tom intake plenum, u may refer to guys. because this already upload long time already for this part. until now not sell yet. try to contact him.
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforu...-intake-4.html

QuinnyGT

Jun 19, 2012
Cork, Ireland
Thank you for the link, I found the thread you tried to post first, I have PM'd that guy now :)

Any other useful links to find parts?

Or any other things I can use to make the car perform better?

Camshafts? ECU's?

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
bro, this is market-link, a lot of seller will be post the toyota spare part through this market-link. it's easy our job to search the spare part. u may try to refer it.

QuinnyGT

Jun 19, 2012
Cork, Ireland
I have done alot of searching since registering, and have also sent alot of PM's :)

This section is about car modification so I am asking which modifications are best to increase power of my 4AGE :)

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
u should put ur thread at the toyota forum there, because u r driving levin ae101. this is under toyota series. at this forum, u can found a lot of expertise or master level sifoo will consult ur question or ur requirement need.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience