370,000 km and no overhaul

can

Jan 28, 2005
My Merc 200 has covered 370,000 km. Twice overheated b'cos radiator leaked. Engine did not suffer damage and no overhaul until now. I have been a Tufoil user for years already.When it reaches 500,000 km without overhaul, I will say Tufoil is really incredible.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
One fleet owner in US ran their trucks for 1,000,000 miles before overhauling the engine. The company had used a mixture of 10% Tufoil with their engine oils. Incredible isn't it, especially when you hear of expensive saloons being overhauled at about 150,000 km despite using only synthetics.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Our latest customer is a limousine operator hiring out Mercedes cars to VIPs and hotel guests in the golden triangle.

The company has 80 units and now starting to use Tufoil. The owner of the company knows that once the cars are hired out, the engines are most of the time idling away for hours at a stretch waiting for " bosses " to finish their meetings while the drivers just read newspaper or relax inside the air-conditioned cabin.

Rather than to be a " sitting duck " and pay for high repair bills and engine overhauls, the company is glad to discover Tufoil and is quick to use it and it isn't too late.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
The name of the US fleet owner is Mr. J.W. Lessing. Mr. Lessing has written a business guide titled " Become a Successful Truck Owner Operator". The diesel engines he uses are Cummins and Caterpillar.

Last edited:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Saturday night ( Oct 3 ) chance meeting with one Rizal and his girlfriend at Ace Hardware in Mid-Valley Megamall was just awesome. When I tried to introduce Tufoil to him, Rizal said he had been using the product for a long time.

According to him, his Proton Wira has done nearly 500,000 km and the engine is still potent without white smoke nor consuming oil.Thank you for your faith in Tufoil and thanks for the loyalty. The Proton factory could possibly just offer to buy over your machine and show it to the world unless some other owner out there has one to offer that exceeds this incredible mileage. Rizal, if you are reading this, we welcome some of your own words. Cheers!

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
yup heard about it...
my colleage used it with a mixture of mineral oil...used tuf oil as additive...it works wonders...

FocalPoint

nice nick...Focal Point for Tuf Oil :D

While you're at it...
i would like to ask you a few questions...

as we'll know the never ending of engine lubricant...hahaha...keep on going...who's the best n so on...

but my question is...
Have Tuf Oil run any Falex-Timken testing before ?
What's the results...?
Just curios...

PX3 Lubricants :: Online Demos

Last edited:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Hi! Chinozie. Thanks for the good regards.

The NIST ( National Institute of Standards and Technology ) in USA chose and used the 4-Ball test to run tests on Tufoil.To them this tests correlates with engine oil performance. And their test results show Tufoil with a coefficient of friction of only 0.029, lowest for any class of lubricant. This achievement is still a valid as long as the Guinness Book is in print.

In this trade of ours, we often continuosly face a never ending wall of sceptics and worst still armchair detractors. Because of this, we would prefer and encourage users ( like your colleague ) posting their findings directly in these threads so that a product can be " laid bare " for all to see. And over the years, the feedback on Tufoil by Malaysians has been above average. But this alone may not be enough to bring food to the table. Regardless of this, our business philosophy remains solidly unchanged - we are clean and trustworthy and we intend to go far and no amount of stupid bribes will be used on this journey. Buy with confidence, then. Cheers to all users!

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Here is an interesting sms we received on Feb 11, 2010.

" Your tufoil already proven on my Nissan Frontier. Overhauled at 460,000 plus. Minimum damaged and engine quite clean". Hassan Chan. These are exact words and nothing has been changed.

The pertinent point here is this. This is another case of long term usage of Tufoil covering many miles and many years and the product has obviously passed the test. No cracked pistons. cylinder head, oil pump or con-rods. No exceptional wear whatsoever.

And NO SLUDGE!! Sludge is sometimes called the " black death ". High operating temperatures and overextended oil change intervals are the chief reasons. Motor oils become less stable and succumbs to high heat. It is burnt oil like those on barbecue skewers.

Lab tests done at the Tufoil factory showed that with an addition of just 5% Tufoil, engine oil temps run up to 42 % cooler. Horse power gains are only possible within permissible oil temp bands. Too hot, the horses disappear into wastelands.

Is there another product that is proven in this manner under real life and time test?

By the way, the factory in America has a 250,000 mile club dedicated to Tufoil users some 20 years ago. Now, it seems it has morphed into the 500,000 mile club and thus raising the bar.

We look forward to hear from others on a similar experience like this. Cheers!

Last edited:

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
You can give it a shot. There are many Turbo-powered cars like Porsches, Airtrexs and plenty of those 4 X 4 SUVs and pick-up trucks running with Tufoil for years already. Maybe, we would like to leave this issue to zth members with Turbo cars to say something.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeah, i agree, it will work on most sports cars,
but mine is an old engine, say around the year 93-94,
im just afraid it will give some side effect in the years to come...
but i dont mind trying it though...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Planning to fix FIAM electronic horns to replace the original kelisa horn...
anybody done that before?

shade some lights please! :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience