Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

subsonique

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Flashpoint
you mean the K10 Supercharger Turbo? haha, EG8 has 1, but not too sure for sale or not haha.

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
subsonique
he asked me already ler. ;)

anyway Lee, what's your budget looks like? I though i hooked up with my friend's before right? B)

these days hard to get good K10 less than RM10K. the trend is uprising in the Pantai Timur, sooner or later i think it will hit Klang Valley.but i hope it wont be trend ler, otherwise later parts getting harder to get. :(

cheers!

lampakia

Known Member
Oct 5, 2004
i've look at afew k10's but their price is high and i dun like them..looking for one which has a low mileage and neat car.most of them got a bad conversion quality.yup i've spoken to ur fren..and i think i dun wanna rush to get one k10..juz wanna take my time n find a one i like...thanks alot bro..

lampakia

Known Member
Oct 5, 2004
hahahah chinese or singh or malay also can...
ah lee(ali)
lee
or banga lee also can
im a chinese..

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
Originally posted by lampakia@Dec 3 2004, 22:06
i've look at afew k10's but their price is high and i dun like them..looking for one which has a low mileage and neat car.most of them got a bad conversion quality.yup i've spoken to ur fren..and i think i dun wanna rush to get one k10..juz wanna take my time n find a one i like...thanks alot bro..
lee

why dont u get a stock march and start rebuilt from scratch? then perhaps you can learn a bit by bit of the car characteristics, rather than looking for one good built up car.it is good to learn about the car characteristisc because so far this is one of the most complicated engine Nissan has ever built ( and perhaps that is why Nissan discontinue their idea of having 2 in 1 engine ).just a suggestion.

quite numbers of my friends have a good looking K10, but sad to say, they are not for sale. ;)

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
you now,here in my town got one nissan march,with k10 front bodypart,also got set of meter at the dashboard,it's like 3 meters.and also the sound, got turbo ooo.but the thing is it's own by a makcik,and she only uses it to go to masjid everyday!

lampakia

Known Member
Oct 5, 2004
gosh...didnt know its a macik's car.hahaha
the reason i wan to go for a fully rebuilt one ie bcuz im lazy to look for half cuts n send it to workshops and so on...it consume time n money...i know its nice to built a car..u'll get to see it frm stock to superturbo!ehehhe but then i dont have so much money to spend on..

guys....i found a stock nissan march....really stock...the absober is adjustable...the car got some rust at the bottom...mileage around 70k kms.selling 7k.worth buying?

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
lee

where did u found it? what color? might be among friend's ride.
rust? meaning? the floorpan or?
heck my car is 68K when i bought it...now only 76K KM . low mileage ka?
RM7K? u have to calculate back how much you should spend on restoration.

if u need my assistance to have a look on the car let me know. ;)

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
if you know azhar shah alam then u should know me la... hahaha... whos that? :P
dun ask me to play with your Kenari la... my K10 slow bai... and yeah... i owned kenari before I got my Civic.... it is a fun car to drive around, easy to park, etc.

lampakia

Known Member
Oct 5, 2004
hey...where is all the march guys? where do u guys normally hangout?

EG8

2,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
KL
www.surfer-girl.com
lee

March dudes never hang out in the Net ler.most prolly on the empty , long road, far far away from civilizations : )

so , have u bought the car? sorry didnt reply your sms earlier.my hp ran out of credits :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys recently bought japang radio..

and needs the FM booster to get malaysia frequency.

does any1 in here has done / bought / use the fm booster?

which brand is the best/strongest signal? or from buy whom? or get it from where? any recommended place/shop?

long term pro n cons using this booster?

tq guys.. :driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience