2007 Monaco, Monte Carlo

Will Hamilton win his first F1 GP at Monaco?

• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• Not sure

• Total voters

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
i think Kimi really havent settled well.....considered his high profile transfer from MC -> Ferrari; whereas Massa had all the private corners to elude himself n steady himself to work upwards better...... same goes to Alonso.......but he proved to be handling the limelight pretty well....considered the fact having a ROOKIE teammate n now limelight is turning onto lewis more n more....;)

yes i think its a bit too early to say MC will dominate the season.....Ferrari dun give up F1 fights easily, considering the cult status dat they enjoying and all the sponsorships in balance........well........they wouldnt wan major sponsorships to be hopping to the next best team lor....hehehe

my predict.....next race onwards which r mainly track based is going to really give us more excitement as ferrari is really going to their works to make things happen on track n on race day :D

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
McLaren team under FIA investigation for team order.

source:Formula One news: McLaren 'team orders' under investigation - GPUpdate.net Formula One

McLaren 'team orders' under investigation

28 May 2007

The FIA is going to investigate the suspect team orders that the McLaren team imposed on its drivers in yesterday's Monaco Grand Prix. Ron Dennis has already stated that the decision was made 'in advance' that Alonso would win.

The FIA believes the team might have breached the International Sporting Code that says team orders, which influence the outcome of a race, are forbidden. The specific law concerning team orders was introduced after the 2002 Austrian Grand Prix when Rubens Barrichello was forced by Ferrari to let Michael Schumacher go past to take victory. If McLaren is found guilty of breaking this rule, the team can be punished.

After the first round of pitstops, Alonso and team-mate Lewis Hamilton, who was still in contention to challenge for the lead, were told to hold their positions to secure the comfortable one-two that the McLaren duo were enjoying. Hamilton's one-stop strategy was then reverted to a two-stop strategy, similar to that of Alonso's.

The sport's governing body is now set to investigate the situation amid widespread criticism from the British media that Hamilton was prevented from challenging for a dream maiden victory and that the sport's reputation has been tarnished.

The FIA statement said: "The FIA has launched an investigation into incidents involving the McLaren Mercedes team at the 2007 Monaco Grand Prix in light of a possible breach of the International Sporting Code.

"The relevant evidence is under review and a further announcement will be made in due course."
Too out spoken perhaps? Ron Dennis.

Last edited:

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
well judging from the way LEWIS has been driving n had more fuel.......i really wonder wat could have happen if alonso had 2 stops n lewis had just 1 ;)

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
alonso's win due to

1. car's superb launch control
2. tactics in fuel tank during qualifying
3. very very good reliability (zero DNF until now)
4. Alonso's high skill

p/s damn alonso but I have to admit he's real good.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
McLaren escape from "team order" penalty.
Formula One news: Stewart backs McLaren's 'team orders' - GPUpdate.net Formula One

But Former WDC Damon Hill disagree.
Formula One news: Hill believes McLaren broke the rules - GPUpdate.net Formula One

Damon Hill's opinion is clear. "There is an implicit contract between F1 and the millions of fans who want to watch a race. That contract is broken when the contestants are asked not to compete against each other," Damon Hill told the Daily Mail.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Maybe true. You could see Ferrari's pulling away like nobody's business in Spain and then struggling at Monaco. They did really well in Australia too and the track is quite a fast sweeping corner type of track.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My ride ride wira 1.6.
When i drive through the uneven road.
it has the sound like hitting on the car 'king kong king kong', don have the squeaky sound.
Can any one tell me whats is causing the sound?
and also the cost to repair it. thanks.:adore:

tried other wira, not prob. ONLY mine.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience