Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

2001 GDB Subaru WRX STi

auxoura

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Hehe...sorry but it is confidential on my side but if he would like to tell then its up to him...hehe... :P

Anyway bump....price revised...

Deepshits: I wonder if the new price is affordable for you...anything pm me :D

(btw hope not offendin you in anyway)

Deep$hi+$

Known Member
Aug 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
True, ha. Is totally confidential. But if you paid me 175k then I tell you tmy final offer :D :D :D .

Anyway, auzoura, do pm me you final offer. Still no idea you best offer price. Will call you next weekend. If the price is right, I will get it, but if can't I think my friend a datok son will get it.

Cheers

jwrx

Known Member
Apr 29, 2004
Visit site
aiyo...why lar only now u post..i was looking for a good condition Sti bugeye for more then 6 months :D would have picked up yours man..looks in damn nice condition...

tell u what..if you want to lower the price abit...u want to sell me the motec?? then can sell teh car as stock...lower down the price a bit

or we do a trade..i gip u my car..+ RM :P 10K

GOKEN

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
That means swap with your STi and pay 10k for your Motec.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

blacksolbill

Known Member
Jan 3, 2005
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by auxoura@Jan 5 2005, 13:32
Hahaha.......dun wan ler....sorry....planning to change to a more saloon car... <_< :lol: :P
What Exec Saloon u plan to get? I work at Volvo and if you are interested in a S40 or even a 60, do drop me a line.

William

auxoura

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
LOL....sorry but my dad willing to go 155k without the Motec M800 and 160k with it. Any takers? <_<

All ask but then after a while no reply wan... :(

blacksolbill: sorry but my dad is not interested in a Volvo. He is actually planning to get a Toyota....Uncle's car ma... :D

stupid calvin :lol:

Power OfDream

Known Member
Apr 2, 2004
this car is still in tip top condition..view to belief it.actually, i had sat on this car last week..
auxoura: ur dad took me for a ride around the depo..cheers..thumb ups...free bump for ya. :D

come on guys. do support auxoura. :P the problem is i juz got my car..or else still can consider... :lol:

auxoura

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
woot.....who are you...hahaha
how come he took you on a ride around the depo wan :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

RAINAWAY” is a trade mark registered products; “RAINAWAY” products offer you highest quality nanotechnology products and are an alternative solution to enhance the performance of your products by sophisticated technology.

For the past decade, we proud to claim ourselves as a pioneer in providing a nanotechnology protection glass coating system and nano titanium photo-catalyst coating in car care, auto motive and building/construction industries.

The nanotechnology...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience