1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
I can imagine Izso ride revealing ceremony with lion dance and fireworks show in the bakground during CNY.

Even more happening than new car launching..heheh

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I can imagine Izso ride revealing ceremony with lion dance and fireworks show in the bakground during CNY.

LOL! At the rate it's going it'll be after CNY.. sigh.

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
My wife doesn't complain though when I changed mine, but mine is a twin loop design mufflers so it sounded very soft, only got some slight sporty hum on throttle. :biggrin:
Mine can hear when idle also, and when I Rev Rev to get out of parking lot etc can also be heard, but very low frequency.

Mine when inside car actually not that loud, but outside the low hum can be hear from afar......lol:driver:
I think similar with mine kot Haha. But to me from outside also very quiet already. My mom complain say I wake her up when I come home in the morning.

Fireworks from his car exhaust doing skrrrrrrap-pap-pap-pap :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think similar with mine kot Haha. But to me from outside also very quiet already. My mom complain say I wake her up when I come home in the morning.
Mine can trigger motion alarm sensors. Any car that have this alarm, will go off when I pass by....lol:rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Quiet/loud is relative. I always felt my boat was noisy, changed a huge s-flow mid box. Felt it was quieter. After driving for 3 months in dead silence in another car, now I feel my boat is noisy as fcuk and my ears hurt from just idling.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
@!($&!@(%^@(#*(!@%^@!)#*!@(^%!@)*#!@(^%)!*!^!!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Intake Manifold leak, Wastegate diaphragm leak and exhaust manifold leak

every goddam thing leak. Wallet leak also dammit! All leaks causing issues with boost and tuning.

Sigh.

(Soap and water air test)

Attachments

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005

every goddam thing leak. Wallet leak also dammit! All leaks causing issues with boost and tuning.

Sigh.

:bawling::bawling::frown::frown:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Sigh.

OMG! means further delay.....:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the hardest decisions when picking a new car is choosing the right color but the day when cars will be available in multiple colors could be here sooner than you think. Scientists have developed a new coating called ‘paramagnetic’ paint that has the ability to change colors at the touch of a button. One carmaker looking into the technology is Nissan, which has already developed a self-healing paint...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience