1992 Ford Telstar

freeguy

Known Member
Mar 17, 2004
Puchong
www.keganiautotech.com
hi there guys i'm new in this forum... can u guys help me out....pls..

I'm driving a telstar 95", 2.0 DOHC, is the eng moulding same as the v6? planing to change... cos eng got white smoke commin out... & the benkel ppl said it's costy to do the repair....any comments??

And also bout the pic i saw of fzavier's car cool kit lah man....is it a custom or ori??
any place to intro... for bodykitz.... ?

thanx...

Vinstcc@T'star

Dec 11, 2018
Hi my first day here, I see that there still a little people drive Telstar
I myself is one of them but lately difficult to find spare part for it. My car is still mostly stock but with few mods but not extreme
The latest is my carburetor and pwer steering pump. Any advice where to find spare for it

alcyon

500 RPM
Sep 13, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
Hi my first day here, I see that there still a little people drive Telstar
I myself is one of them but lately difficult to find spare part for it. My car is still mostly stock but with few mods but not extreme
The latest is my carburetor and pwer steering pump. Any advice where to find spare for it
These days the telstar has become a car some people drive until it cannot be driven anymore (cheap no need loan transportation). What parts are you looking for ? And oh yeah, the car is basically a mazda 626, so you can try asking for mazda 626 parts, minus the bodyparts of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: vr2turbo

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
These days the telstar has become a car some people drive until it cannot be driven anymore (cheap no need loan transportation). What parts are you looking for ? And oh yeah, the car is basically a mazda 626, so you can try asking for mazda 626 parts, minus the bodyparts of course.
Yah! those days Asian Ford car base on Mazda......:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
i'm new here...
i owned a 1977 Toyota KE30.,
currently i'm having a problem to locate good workshops to maintain my my car..
hope to have some good suggestions of work shop near puchong and subang area.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience