15" new WAJA rim with tyre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

15" new WAJA rim with tyre

win

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
i bump for u evo ganu. BUMP.......BUMP......BUMP.......

bishamoten

Dec 15, 2004
pokju said:
bump for syah, nice guy.... can be trusted....

hope mr. avanza satisfied... zaizy gth...
lol...great minds think alike

zaizy said:
you r saying i'm not good in english...it's ok...actually u r not "good"in seeing things...that ganu send only the picture...not the actuall rims..so i have to be beware..if the rims r in good condotion or not..what a fool of bishamoten...that only the picture...i just want to see ist..but this ganu lekor need me to pay 1st..how about he ran away..with my money..u can pay me back?maybe he is not a BUDIMAN people...so...if u do't know nothing just don't give any comment ..u [B/]alos[/B] just new here..how u now i'm new..u can see me ha...what a blady..

anyway i dont care about nothing..and lastly..check ur spelling..ok..maybe there are wrong somewhere...:)
that's why I say noob will always be noobs. Check my spelling? CHECK YOUR WHOLE PARAGRAPH!! EVEN TAIWANESE CAN WRITE BETTER. I'm new? What earthly mannor made you think that way? See my join date. If you don't know what "Dec 2004" means...its DECEMBER 2004 (DUA RIBU EMPAT). And yours? WTF? APRIL 2006???

Really man...how much more you wanna make a fool out of yourself?

Last edited:

Avanza

Known Member
Feb 8, 2005
Assalamualaikum & salam sejahtera.......

Hi all,
I bought da rim last night and met mr evoganu at esso dang wangi around 9.00pm.Like what mr pokju mention from da last thread, This mr evoganu was a nice guy and can be trusted and i'm very satisfied dealing with him, he's nice and gentelman....emmm thanks a lot to mr evoganu for giving me good price, will deal wit u next time....keep in touch dude

neoli78

Mar 16, 2006
EvoGanu said:
this felle (zaizy) very new to be gentlemen.. maybe under age. n very new about motorsport..internet..etc. last 2 days, i viewed his public profile, from perak, driving waja. but yesterday after he reply this comment, i saw his profile, from selangor then driving bmw 318. heehehe very stpd kid aaa. change profile here will not change ur whole ur life identity lol.
if wat u said is right, that is the idiotest thing to do. never crossed my mind lol. funny how people react to scenarion sometimes lol.

avanza, on what car r u using that waja rim? avanza? tot avanza and waja is different pcd...

zaizy

Apr 2, 2006
relaks bro..why u r very angry with me.....this deal are between me ant that lekor..not with u..relaks bro...who cares what date and when u join or not...as long as ur are still junior bro..relaks bro...

EvoGanu

3,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
sogo KL
zaizy said:
relaks bro..why u r very angry with me.....this deal are between me ant that lekor..not with u..relaks bro...who cares what date and when u join or not...as long as ur are still junior bro..relaks bro...
zaizy, u r childish. n more than that, u r bodoh sombong.

zth no need member like u, i tot if u react like this, all of members here will boikot u, might be TOM (zth's administrator) also.

so bcareful. but if u thinking u r true n u happy with it... go on.

Avanza

Known Member
Feb 8, 2005
neoli78 said:
if wat u said is right, that is the idiotest thing to do. never crossed my mind lol. funny how people react to scenarion sometimes lol.

avanza, on what car r u using that waja rim? avanza? tot avanza and waja is different pcd...
Hi neoli78,

yup...I'm using that rim to my avanza. Avanza pcd is 114.3 same with waja. Checked before wit tyre shop man behind my house. Da rims that attached to my avanza now are standard sport rims from toyota. it's 14" 5.5 with 114.3 pcd but i,m not sure da offset lol.hope this waja rim offset ngam wit my avanza.

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
zaizy said:
zaizy said:
you r saying i'm not good in english...it's ok...actually u r not "good"in seeing things...that ganu send only the picture...not the actuall rims..so i have to be beware..if the rims r in good condotion or not..what a fool of bishamoten...that only the picture...i just want to see ist..but this ganu lekor need me to pay 1st..how about he ran away..with my money..u can pay me back?maybe he is not a BUDIMAN people...so...if u do't know nothing just don't give any comment ..u alos just new here..how u now i'm new..u can see me ha...what a blady...
Bro zaizy:angry_smile: , I hate when people used fucking words to others member in zth and what you have wrote in these thread are totally not welcome.If you are trying to make nonsence in here, I personally to said 'Get Out from ZTH members'.We, here are trying to make friends with each others but you are totally difference with us and therefore, don't ever2 to post your parts/looking in here anymore.All ZTH bros, let terminate this fella from our life.:baring_teeth: Bro ganu, just call me when you need me?:phone:

Last edited:

bbb7

May 5, 2006
zaizy............. u really tak insaf-insaf........
so sad that there's a BASTARD in this forum....................

bishamoten

Dec 15, 2004
zaizy said:
walau...this fella still dare call me junior even if he just joined...no comment liao. This is one Malaysian not worth talking to :_:

sakos

Jul 5, 2004
Yup zaizy, you seen the pix, you bargain the price and the deal is ON! Futhermore bro ganu already split the rim and tyre which is cost him the money and time. At the end you said "NO MONEY" This is not miss comm this is what ppl say "menaniaya orang" Evoganu still stick for "janji" but not you.......

EvoGanu

3,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
sogo KL
sorry bro.. sold oredi to mr avanza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

me again..hehe...can we diy spacer for pcd100?? if buy too expensive la.want my rim 2 out a bit,hitting fender la. summore want 2 look more garang.

i got very high quality aluminium 1" thick. can use for this or not?? got any side effect to my driving or the rim or even the tyres??

really need a cifus here.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience