ZTH Petaling Jaya TT

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Cannot make it. Went round and round the basement parking, some more got jammed up inside. So paid parking and left. Many others did the same...:banghead:
Wah, scott garden so hot? What's there :rofl:
Maybe ZTH launching all went there :rofl:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wah, scott garden so hot? What's there :rofl:
Maybe ZTH launching all went there :rofl:
Scott is just next to Highway. Just before scott got BKT (Bak Kut teh) and Hokkien Mee (I think). Very well known and pack. No parking, so the main road will also jam up. At scott got plenty of shops and Tesco. The basement parking is at the rear, Got a few floors but all are full, even double park next to the wall and so on.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

parking during weekends is like hell, luckily i found a parking outside.
Yah!, because next day was holiday.....:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Scott is just next to Highway. Just before scott got BKT (Bak Kut teh) and Hokkien Mee (I think). Very well known and pack. No parking, so the main road will also jam up. At scott got plenty of shops and Tesco. The basement parking is at the rear, Got a few floors but all are full, even double park next to the wall and so on.=

Yah!, because next day was holiday.....:banghead:
Wonder why always full house at Scott, nothing much there also.
BKT is not that nice, tried it, nothing special yet still can last.

Hokkien mee is good. but that is further behind.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Wonder why always full house at Scott, nothing much there also.
BKT is not that nice, tried it, nothing special yet still can last.

Hokkien mee is good. but that is further behind.
night only happening, full house....i usually go there in the morning to Subway for breakfast, B2 parking can play drift there....empty till after lunch.:biggrin:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
you aren't opening your eyes big enuff and your wallet needs to be slightly thicker in order to know what's happening over there and what's not

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
night only happening, full house....i usually go there in the morning to Subway for breakfast, B2 parking can play drift there....empty till after lunch.:biggrin:
Wah! Then world of a difference at night. The parking was full, they park also along the wall, and there was actually a jam inside the car park because got so many looking for parking space. When I went to pay the parking to leave theer were quite a few doing the same thing.....:rolleyes:

Brother, you work near there, because PJ Old Town also have Subway already.....:biggrin:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Wah! Then world of a difference at night. The parking was full, they park also along the wall, and there was actually a jam inside the car park because got so many looking for parking space. When I went to pay the parking to leave theer were quite a few doing the same thing.....:rolleyes:

Brother, you work near there, because PJ Old Town also have Subway already.....:biggrin:
your last resort for parking will be on the ramp from B1 heading to B2.
haha...the subway in old town i edi tried....on opening day...but i prefer TSG's Subway...very clean & good presentation. the worst is Subway the mines.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
your last resort for parking will be on the ramp from B1 heading to B2.
haha...the subway in old town i edi tried....on opening day...but i prefer TSG's Subway...very clean & good presentation. the worst is Subway the mines.
For your info, the rams up and down also full already.....:banghead:

Ha! ha! I thought all Subway should have similar standard. Something new, but I don't frequent them anyway...:rolleyes:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wah....so teruk ah that day.....thats wat i thought about Subway too..but actually no, u can see & taste the difference (freshness of buns, some eggs are prepared on the spot when customer orders, some outlet prepare it in advance, amount of sauce sqeezed etc...).....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The owner was so impressed with the results on the Golf that he opted for the Mercedes to be done as well. This is a 4 year old w212 that had went through much abuse, road side wash, petrol station polishes and the maximum of Malaysian environmental damages...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience