Z car gallery

mr.edrick

Known Member
Jul 10, 2009
new version have to wait. when i'm satisfy with the car then i will take pic xD i'm very demanding lol

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Nice rides you have there warspite. Really diggin the Q5, looks so sexayyyy.

Warspite

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Mudy Confluence
lol i prefer the car on the right
I do too, sometimes ;)

Its a nice balance, manual and DSG, firm suspension and comfy ride, sports coupe and SUV etc.

Love em' both.

Nice rides you have there warspite. Really diggin the Q5, looks so sexayyyy.
Thanks dude!

Looking forward to meeting you guys at the Mega Shoot, even though my Zed is totally stock standard.

Last edited:

Lord1700

Known Member
Oct 31, 2008
Damansara
www.ringgitbay.com
I do too, sometimes ;)

Its a nice balance, manual and DSG, firm suspension and comfy ride, sports coupe and SUV etc.

Love em' both.

Thanks dude!

Looking forward to meeting you guys at the Mega Shoot, even though my Zed is totally stock standard.
yoyoyo....welcome bro...nice car u have there...both is cool car...

btw, i've update ur name for d mega photoshot...see u there!!!

cheers!

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
I do too, sometimes ;)

Love em' both.

Thanks dude!

Relaks bro.....my bro Z also bone stock standard.....from rim(03' 18' six spokes) to exterior & interior...I think Z33 is same as Z32,looking great & beautifully done on all OEM parts....no need for new facelift from third party hahahaa:biggrin::biggrin:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9

Warspite

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Mudy Confluence
yoyoyo....welcome bro...nice car u have there...both is cool car...

btw, i've update ur name for d mega photoshot...see u there!!!

cheers!
Thanks dude, appreciate it and keep up the good work.

Relaks bro.....my bro Z also bone stock standard.....from rim(03' 18' six spokes) to exterior & interior...I think Z33 is same as Z32,looking great & beautifully done on all OEM parts....no need for new facelift from third party hahahaa:biggrin::biggrin:
I feel better now hehe :P

Haven't the heart to mod her and you are right, I love Z33 car in stock form - although I wouldn't mind getting a Amuse R1 Titan Exhaust!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car stranded yesterday infront KFC...car cant start...when turn the key no whining sound from the pump...try to shaken abit the the f-pump relay..but not working like b4 as what i always did..., left the car whole night there..nxt morning came with my mechanic.. they give a try and suddenly the car can start...can hear the f-pump whining when put car key to 'on'.. the question is...what happen to my car?? izzit the fuel pump relay going bad or that the sign of my fuel pump will gone after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience