wira 4g15 O2 sensor

jiehau

May 28, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hi i am currently driving a wira 1.5 mmc, the car CEL somtimes lit and off for quite long already and i beh tahan dy. i got two workshop men, they both telling me is o2 sensor problem. so i would like to ask how much is the price for half cut and new one genuine ( i think i won't go for the new one LOL). i want to chg it because i heard ppl said tht faulty o2sensor,fc higher. i don't know is right or wrong. :wavey:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If your car is minimally 7 years old, it's time to change la.

I bought the O2 sensor at the spare parts shop for RM80+ and the tool to replace the thing myself for RM20. DIY la. It's very easy and cheaper to do. Or buy the sensor and meet me up, I change for you

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
If your car is minimally 7 years old, it's time to change la.

I bought the O2 sensor at the spare parts shop for RM80+ and the tool to replace the thing myself for RM20. DIY la. It's very easy and cheaper to do. Or buy the sensor and meet me up, I change for you
Drive to Izso Auto may cost more in toll and petrol charges, unless staying nearby.....hahahhahahha:rofl:
For us die hard, we don't mind as we go there to hang out with you and the group......:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
first thing first....

wira vdo is obd2 equipped car....means when the CEL coming on...best way to diagnose the fault is by scanning the error code using pdt....no guessing game....it would only wasting money......

then after scanning only replace faulty part mentioned in error code

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
first thing first....

wira vdo is obd2 equipped car....means when the CEL coming on...best way to diagnose the fault is by scanning the error code using pdt....no guessing game....it would only wasting money......

then after scanning only replace faulty part mentioned in error code
That may be true, but sometimes the error code could be a coverup for something else that's causing the problem. Last time I had an idling issue and the PDT kept saying irregular idle voltage. Turns our my temp sensor wasn't connected. :banghead:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
That may be true, but sometimes the error code could be a coverup for something else that's causing the problem. Last time I had an idling issue and the PDT kept saying irregular idle voltage. Turns our my temp sensor wasn't connected. :banghead:
atleast u get to start somewhere instead of playing guessing games :driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
if sensor best is buy new at sparepart shop...atleast for proton sensors plenty of shop does have it in stock...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
mine one 2001 until now. HAHAH i bought secondhand car. You buy at half cut shop or spare part shop?
Agree with bro.pomen, buy new sensors. Half cut ones may be even older or worn like your old ones....:rolleyes:

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Drive to Izso Auto may cost more in toll and petrol charges, unless staying nearby.....hahahhahahha:rofl:
For us die hard, we don't mind as we go there to hang out with you and the group......:driver:
where is Izso Auto location? share google map :-) My O2 sensor just fail

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sizzling Start at Sepang's New MCS Season Last Weekend! - 2018 Round 1

Sunday, 1st April 2018- Action on track were exciting with 66-year old grandfather, Tony Teo outshining his more celebrated and younger challengers to win Race 2 for the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience