Wheres all the skyline owners?

G-Forced

G-Forced

Jul 5, 2017
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys and girls

I posted a similar post in the 350z section looking for owners and quickly learnt about the implications of owning one.

I'm moving to KL quite soon and may purchase car. A skyline R34 GTR is something I would consider and I know they are a rarity. But that much of a rarity that nobody has posted in a while? Where are you skyline owners?

Road tax is around 1.1k, car insurance around 2.5k with 5 yrs NCB (assuming they accept my UK 8 yrs NCB).

Any other consideration I haven't made besides the maintenance and servicing? What is the typical cost for these?

Anything else I haven't considered?

Would like to hear from current and past owners or anyone else with knowledge about these cars. Also read somewhere that theres a facebook group?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Looking at the current price of BNR34 Skyline GT-R, I think you need at least RM150k cash ready in hand to get one. Price can go until RM200k.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I was in Midvalley Megamall yesterday, some idiot parked too close to the side of a corner in the underground parking. To avoid his/her/it's car, I had to turn at a really bad angle.

During the turn, my right rear sports rim chipped against the slight curb.

Chipped and scratched my rims, it's quite deep.

What can be done about it? Is there some kind of filler to cover up the parts that was chipped away, and respray?

Since it's the rear rim, it doesn't really affect the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience