Welcome to MZ3 (home for Mazda 3 owners)

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
This is the home from the group that started Mazda 3 fan page in Facebook.

It is for sharing our beloved rides;
  • Technical sharing
  • Body kit sharing
  • Tip Tricks
  • Promote or group orders
  • TT sessions

BUT NOT for flaming.

Anyone caught flaming / spamming or starting abusive languages on other members will be given a temp ban, and continued abuse will be permanently banned from ZTH.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
welcome aboard the new forums people, enjoy your stay

noticed a grey unit with extensive aero bits in sunway once, is he part of this group sdf?

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
@Tom ..no idea man.. i'm new to the groups too, but i guess he is or would be part of the members.

so far i guess am waiting for them to register and find their way into this thread :)

Reactions: Tom

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
@Tom ..no idea man.. i'm new to the groups too, but i guess he is or would be part of the members.

so far i guess am waiting for them to register and find their way into this thread :)
What 3 is yours SDF, 2L Liftback?

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Either not many M 3 owners here or they still prefer to be in FB club.......lol

Last edited:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
Awfully quiet in here.
Mazda 3 GL, 2016
welcome fellow MZ3 brother. Do invite more members in and feel free to ask / share in new threads.

@Tom i guess we'll need time for them to get used to using forums. Most are easily linked via FB when they browse their own pages and switch over to the clubs within FB itself too.

Reactions: neo79

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
welcome fellow MZ3 brother. Do invite more members in and feel free to ask / share in new threads.

@Tom i guess we'll need time for them to get used to using forums. Most are easily linked via FB when they browse their own pages and switch over to the clubs within FB itself too.
Yeah, I guess forums now is like driving a manual car after a long absence. For the mature group, familiar but requires a moment to readjust and for the younger crowd, an unusual platform but might start to enjoy the anonymity of it.

No real names yet no fake replies, how about that?

Maybe a Mazda 3 owner's thread from the mod here? Would love to see your car here for sure, I'll chip in some photos or videos from a soul red test car

20190827_160029-01-01-01-01-02.jpeg

Reactions: neo79

neo79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
Yeah, I guess forums now is like driving a manual car after a long absence. For the mature group, familiar but requires a moment to readjust and for the younger crowd, an unusual platform but might start to enjoy the anonymity of it.

No real names yet no fake replies, how about that?

Maybe a Mazda 3 owner's thread from the mod here? Would love to see your car here for sure, I'll chip in some photos or videos from a soul red test car

View attachment 577914
Guess most of them prefer to be on FB. Back then mana ada FB. Even TT are organized in forums and can span pages! Hahaha...

Probably need some time for them to be adjusted. Back then ZTH is the page for kaki mod. Lol... Still good to see some of the old-bies are still around. Hahaha

Damn the new 3 looks good.

Reactions: Tom

neo79

Known Member
Oct 24, 2004
oh no la.. mine's a 2017 sedan 2.0 Skyactiv GVC
easy ride for old man like me
The ride is not good for old man. Stuff! Lol

But ok lah. Can't have it all. Better than buying an overpriced Toyota with safety tech from year 2006.

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
The ride is not good for old man. Stuff! Lol

But ok lah. Can't have it all. Better than buying an overpriced Toyota with safety tech from year 2006.
yea true.. toyota are very bare bone.. sadly it doesn't even excite my wife :rofl::rofl: in terms of styling or in car gadgetery..

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
Guess most of them prefer to be on FB. Back then mana ada FB. Even TT are organized in forums and can span pages! Hahaha...

Probably need some time for them to be adjusted. Back then ZTH is the page for kaki mod. Lol... Still good to see some of the old-bies are still around. Hahaha

Damn the new 3 looks good.
Yeah when the pc was primary and phones were secondary devices. In the span of 2 decades, almost every aspect has changed, even the car and mod scene in general, priorities, interests. Now with the new norm, even meet ups will be different

Forums need to evolve, so let's see if we can catch the next wave

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
knock knock... any MZ3 members ?
haha.... :party:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A quick glance at this, and you could easily mistake this for just another 458 Italia. But the stickers scream 'RACE', and when you run your eyes across the finer details, you will notice the single bolt wheels. Typical. You see single bolt wheels, and you already know that this car has a purpose. In fact, every car with single bolt wheels have the same purpose -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience