Waja 1.8 Cobra immobiliser box location

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just read some post in another car club, seems Cobra alarm very kacau one. Even my VR old alarm was Cobra unit. After tune okay for one week then off again, finally changed it and that was quite some years ago.....

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Called insurance and will tow it to Proton this afternoon.

Will see what the damage will be. Wife has been hinting for a new ride which will be an MPV.
Last night visited a friend and saw his Ertiga...5 years/100k km free service.
Hard to ignore that.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Called insurance and will tow it to Proton this afternoon.

Will see what the damage will be. Wife has been hinting for a new ride which will be an MPV.
Last night visited a friend and saw his Ertiga...5 years/100k km free service.
Hard to ignore that.
Time to upgrade......:driver:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Update,
Proton called and told me it could be the fuel pump. They said they managed to get the engine to start but it kept dying.

Fuel pump is only about 1 year plus but i have been keeping the fuel level very low all that while which is known to have negative effect on the pump.

however They wont confirm its the fuel pump and told me if i got spare unit they are willing to swap and verified.What do u guys think,should i find a used pump or buy a new one?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
How come SC allow you to bring own spare parts?
Very old friend since 2002....
He didnt recognize me at first but once he saw the reg number he immediately recalled.
Even recall my bro as he had recently send his iriz there.
My family is using same reg no so he remember.for these kind of job they can 'tolerate'.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Update,
Proton called and told me it could be the fuel pump. They said they managed to get the engine to start but it kept dying.

Fuel pump is only about 1 year plus but i have been keeping the fuel level very low all that while which is known to have negative effect on the pump.

however They wont confirm its the fuel pump and told me if i got spare unit they are willing to swap and verified.What do u guys think,should i find a used pump or buy a new one?
Get a new one la. From spare parts shop won't be too expensive.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Very old friend since 2002....
He didnt recognize me at first but once he saw the reg number he immediately recalled.
Even recall my bro as he had recently send his iriz there.
My family is using same reg no so he remember.for these kind of job they can 'tolerate'.
Oh! that is why know people is different....hhahhahaha

Get a new one la. From spare parts shop won't be too expensive.
If not much difference better buy new, but then they did not confirm is the fuel pump.....lol

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Oh! that is why know people is different....hhahhahaha

If not much difference better buy new, but then they did not confirm is the fuel pump.....lol
bought a fuel pump at 300++.1.6 and 1.8 pump is not the same.it looks the same externally but some minor difference internally.i read somewhere its related to a pressure valve or something.

1.6 pump is rm190(Denso) at lazada and between RM230-250 at spare part shop.

If this solve the problem then i will have a spare ecu with immobiliser up for sale.at least can recover some loss sum. If not, i can join Izso in the 'Kelab Kereta Hati Terluka'.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
bought a fuel pump at 300++.1.6 and 1.8 pump is not the same.it looks the same externally but some minor difference internally.i read somewhere its related to a pressure valve or something.

1.6 pump is rm190(Denso) at lazada and between RM230-250 at spare part shop.

If this solve the problem then i will have a spare ecu with immobiliser up for sale.at least can recover some loss sum. If not, i can join Izso in the 'Kelab Kereta Hati Terluka'.
Yours not Frankenstein, better not join......lol