Waja 1.8 Cobra immobiliser box location

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Guys,
its alive...oh yes...
SC just called this morning.
However i will have to wait for the reunion as SC said they will keep it for few days to be sure.

They trace back the throttle body wiring as the diagnose tool kept on showing throttle body and found there is a problem along the way. Will update the details if i remember to ask them when i regain control of the vessel.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Guys,
its alive...oh yes...
SC just called this morning.
However i will have to wait for the reunion as SC said they will keep it for few days to be sure.

They trace back the throttle body wiring as the diagnose tool kept on showing throttle body and found there is a problem along the way. Will update the details if i remember to ask them when i regain control of the vessel.
Finally!

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Guys,
need help, my radiator hose started to develop leak. I already remove all the hoses and thermostat. the thermostat rubber seal is worn out.will post pic when i got the time.

I have ask around shop in Melaka and Proton but they dont have the hose.
Can anyone help me in finding the hoses?
i will need;
1.top hose
2.bottom hose
3.return hose(not a big issue as normal hose will do but if got ori is better as its curve is designed to me mounted at the airbox)
4.thermostat or just the rubber seal.its not an O-ring so cannot replace the seal only.

i dont mind custom job if its affordable.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Guys,
need help, my radiator hose started to develop leak. I already remove all the hoses and thermostat. the thermostat rubber seal is worn out.will post pic when i got the time.

I have ask around shop in Melaka and Proton but they dont have the hose.
Can anyone help me in finding the hoses?
i will need;
1.top hose
2.bottom hose
3.return hose(not a big issue as normal hose will do but if got ori is better as its curve is designed to me mounted at the airbox)
4.thermostat or just the rubber seal.its not an O-ring so cannot replace the seal only.

i dont mind custom job if its affordable.
How to help, I'm in KL. I can try asking my parts guy but how to ship the parts to you

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Like that for thermostat can ask Renault part shop.....
so far still searching for renault part shop in melaka

update:
while having an uneventful lunch thinking i have to part with my car i decided to try FB.I got lucky and manage to get the hose for rm250 top and bottom...cool price considering its a Renault, steep price considering still just rubber hose...seller need pic of the thermostat to see if he has the rubber or i will have to buy 1 set.

Feels like i'm running an antique car lah...

Last edited:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just the hoses RM250 is actually pretty steep. My Chery SUV runs on Austrian design Chinese engine. Few months back gear selector faulty. After removing found it to be Renault selector.....lol

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Just the hoses RM250 is actually pretty steep. My Chery SUV runs on Austrian design Chinese engine. Few months back gear selector faulty. After removing found it to be Renault selector.....lol
Nissan Almera engine oso using Renault parts...just check the throttle body...

BTW i manage to get cheaper from a fellow forumner.i just get the non-ori part as the top hose was replaced before with non ori and it serve me well.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Nissan Almera engine oso using Renault parts...just check the throttle body...

BTW i manage to get cheaper from a fellow forumner.i just get the non-ori part as the top hose was replaced before with non ori and it serve me well.
:biggrin:

So we proceeding with the purchase kan? I have placed the order with my supplier

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

whuttup people....I need some help..after reading abt the awesome sunway treatment of its
customers,i m not too sure if i am gonna go there..any other good place?..planning to install a subaru-impreza - Ibberdesign...thx 4 your advice

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

i didnt mention it was to install front and rear bumpers...not really liking the DAMD front bumper after putting it on it looks like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience