W E L C O M E to M A C ! ! !

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
I've came across some ppl painting SAMCO black also cos they want the stock-looking car that is a sleeper...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
no sifu's laa.. just sharing some knowledge n experience.. bro VR is also one of old timer n sifu in ZTH. he's just pretend he doesnt know.. heheh

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

so far they only apply this pvc pipe on NA intake pipe only.. if its melted, then the samco also long time gone already.. and they use to paint it in black so that makes it less look like a household pvc pipe.. :biggrin:
Bro., Yes old timer as in Old Uncle lah!....hahahahaha

PVC pipe also got different class. Those for outdoor one can stand heat better like in the open under direct sun, but then engine heat totally different again. Moreover for water pipe inside got water which is cold...:smokin:

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
I've came across some ppl painting SAMCO black also cos they want the stock-looking car that is a sleeper...
wahh.. people like this also got ar.. sleeper should be look stock from the outlooking of the car but im not sure the engine bay.. heheh

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

in aussie, sleeper style is a trend...

watch this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuC9E3H6FH8

when i saw this video, the only thing i do is trash talk.. hahah

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
they r using heat resistant paint.
r we toking bout moving condition heat or non moving condition engine bay heat.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wahh.. people like this also got ar.. sleeper should be look stock from the outlooking of the car but im not sure the engine bay.. heheh

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

in aussie, sleeper style is a trend...

watch this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuC9E3H6FH8

when i saw this video, the only thing i do is trash talk.. hahah
Too bad 120Y is very unstable.....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

.. well, i've been reading a lot of good stuff about JFA with regards to this custom exhausts systems that he have been selling. i know if you want good and high quality stuffs, you have to fork out quite a bit of cash..which i wouldn't mind. however just want to know whether his prices are reasonable for the quality of things that you're buying from him or are we getting it with a premium since he is rather famous within the modding circle. it would be nice if some people could share their...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience