Thinking of Nissan Teana 2.5.....to buy or not?

johnnyW

Nov 3, 2015
Kuala Lumpur
I am getting a new car soon. How about the Teana? i would appreciate anyone who have a Teana to let me know what to look for or the common problems you had with Tan Chong group.:driver:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I am getting a new car soon. How about the Teana? i would appreciate anyone who have a Teana to let me know what to look for or the common problems you had with Tan Chong group.:driver:
No need to create 2 threads for the same topic. :biggrin:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Well, this topic he was quite specific talking about the Teana. The other was a comparison with the Camry

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hope no topic for Camry then....hahaha:rofl:

Yup, agree, the other will be better as he can compare......:rolleyes:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
The latest model or the previous generation? If it is the previous one, then expect a higher maintenance due to its V6 engine as opposed to the inline 4 in the current Teana.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo everyone!!! Just a newbie on car...I got this Mitsubishi Lancer 4g15 12v SOHC with c62 body (A month ago). Engine is still in great condition but it lacks power. I went to the mechanic and had the clutch assy replaced with aisi disk and excel pressure and release bearing. Even the timing belt was replaced and valve tuned. However on long drive, my car jitters on 1500 rev especially during gear shift. Could it be a defective clutch disk?
Another thing, may i ask what could be done in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience