Thank you those of you who voted BN

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
You wait every week see share market, go up or down.....lol
Share market go down but nothing to do with our government.

It’s Donald Duck and his trade war with China. That idiot.

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
Wow! Such thread is now allowed in zth? hehehehe

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
See further down how the outcome, now too short a time to tell. At least Ali baba and his thieves have been stopped.....lol
I love that one, go in and out from court... bail in millions every time come out.. like yam si che.. chinese offerings money
My friend will bet with me this time come out how many million they will charge buy paying bottles:dancing2:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I voted for PH, but these days I don't see them much different compared to the previous government.
Yeah agree. Haven't seen any good policies yet so far. Worse still, now they want another white elephant project with another national car, sigh...

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Let me check what has change in Melaka that i notice;
1.Got YB gangster...well regardless of what he said, the way he relayed the message to public on that day is unacceptable. Guess when there is no other choice and people hate the existing leader, even a cow can be elected as YB.

2.Sungai Udang landfill issue still not settle.The smell is still there. Previous Gomen introduce incenerator /power generator plant, whay happened. If this is not solved PH will guarantee to lose this area.

3.Got free bus but so few that i dont even know the route but can confirm not through my place.In Melaka, free bus should be for weekdays, connecting town and timed for people going to and going back from work. This way will reduce operating cost and ensure utilisation or the magic keyword 'reduce the people's burdon'. I dont mind getting up earlier to catch the bus.

4.Key people in local Majlis has been change as usual with gomen change.Heck even CM change will trigger this. We will never get people whom can really work in our gomen regardles whom in charge.

5.Developmen?...have to wait and see.

6.Environment? this recent GE and the major event which led to BN bye2 do have positive impact on relation between race. Too bad our younger generation does not really embrace this. They prefer their gadget.

7.Where is my fiber internet line?..But its good to see TM menggelabah (panicked) due to TNB smart meter project.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Whoever in control, still will have issues, whether Bigger or smaller only. So far PJ seems to be better, but they have taken over much longer, 2 terms already.....

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
1.Got YB gangster...well regardless of what he said, the way he relayed the message to public on that day is unacceptable. Guess when there is no other choice and people hate the existing leader, even a cow can be elected as YB.

2.Sungai Udang landfill issue still not settle.The smell is still there. Previous Gomen introduce incenerator /power generator plant, whay happened. If this is not solved PH will guarantee to lose this area.

3.Got free bus but so few that i dont even know the route but can confirm not through my place.In Melaka, free bus should be for weekdays, connecting town and timed for people going to and going back from work. This way will reduce operating cost and ensure utilisation or the magic keyword 'reduce the people's burdon'. I dont mind getting up earlier to catch the bus.

4.Key people in local Majlis has been change as usual with gomen change.Heck even CM change will trigger this. We will never get people whom can really work in our gomen regardles whom in charge.

6.Environment? this recent GE and the major event which led to BN bye2 do have positive impact on relation between race. Too bad our younger generation does not really embrace this. They prefer their gadget.

7.Where is my fiber internet line?..But its good to see TM menggelabah (panicked) due to TNB smart meter project.
#7 pls expand fiber internet coverage. Which i find it will take forever.
Streamyx my a$$, expensive. Main income for TM. Correct me if i wrong.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I voted for PH, but these days I don't see them much different compared to the previous government.

Internet connectivity price has been lowered. But stupid TM still say “NO PORT BOSS”.

I think to effect change takes some time. BN has 60 years. Giving PH 6 years isn’t too much to ask for right?

I feel PH is also doing stupid things, like 3rd national car project.

Honestly, AMANAH is totally new and has no success story running a state. DAP and PKR has done well for Penang and Selangor. So I’m sorry you’re stuck with the noob party running your state.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Toyota Corolla KE70 model DX, which is the perfect/ ideal engine for this machine?

I prefer 4AGE but Halfcut AE86 very expensive!
Any modification come with high horse-power (BHP) but minimum modification on the car example mounting shifting, panel knocking and etc?

I prefer mod for street legal drift machine that no problem with JPJ/ Puspakom!

There's a few suggestion by mechanic and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience