subaru impreza sti v9 been stolen!!

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
post some pics, so we might be able to help locate!

keevan

Known Member
Mar 6, 2006
SumWhereInEarth
I will be help full if you provide number plate, picture or extra notable identification.... Yesterday i was at KL and klang..saw a lot of sti 9 ....

BOYZSSS

Jan 4, 2006
thanks every buddy....my car plate number bjw 3826 blue color

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

stock at front with lips at bumper, ar rear with yaris bumper

BOYZSSS

Jan 4, 2006
just now police traffic fr bukit aman call me my car found accident at lebuhraya kajang and the suspect run dy... i on the way go see my car...

BOYZSSS

Jan 4, 2006
i'm so panic when i get a call fr police traffic they say my car is totally serious accidently....when i reach that place my heart so hurt, how could it happen like this!! in 1 night only.... i cant belief it, like dreaming and i start to ask myself is that really my car?? is it my car totally lost...

---------- Post added at 04:38 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

im working at bandar baru sungai buloh inside complex, the store, there had 3 level for parking only, 1st floor is reserve side, 2nd and third floor is normal parking, everyday i working usually parking and 2nd floor, but sometimes will at 3rd floor when weekend days, 3rd floor is on top, in this 2weeks to hari raya, is so many people go to the complex, so parking is always full, on sunday morning about 11 a.m i park my car at 3rd floor because 2nd floor already full, then like normal i go to working until closing time around 10.30pm when i take lift to 3rd level starting walk to my parking car place i was shock coz i dint see my car??? i try to find everywhere and also go down 2nd floor to search but failed, after i go to balai at damansara damai to make a report at the nite... my car accident on tat midnite around 3am but police call me by tomorrow around 2pm afternoon, after that i saw a few callman there when i reach the location there, and 1 of them say to me last nite their saw when my car just accident bout few minutes, then starting to come many people when they pass there, some of my carparts is take from there whom pass over there and park their car at side and come to the hotspot, what is make me dizzy is got police pass there also there only ask what is the case here and whnever there know this is stolen car case they straight go away, leave that place as well... im so sad to hear that

Last edited:

shawnglory

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
sad to hear bro. always loved the v9. v11 coming out soon so perhaps its the last breath of your scooby telling you to make room in your heart for its younger siblings.

hope u catch that mofo who stole your car. i'll join in the fun of smashing him into the ground

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
sorry for ur loss bro! lots of bastards and haters nowadays...

dvino

Known Member
Mar 16, 2009
hi bro,

sorry to hear that bro :( i know how it feels cause they try to steal my dc5r late last year and the car suffered major damages in process besides loosing some car parts. i hope they catch those Ba$tard$ who did that. Be strong bro.....

thnx.

Ariel Katana

From Facebook
Nov 5, 2010
www.facebook.com
Feel sory for u bro. Ver 9 is my dream car too. I couldn't imagine if i was at ur place...must be full of heart breaking to see our love ride been stole and damage in 1 nite..be strong bro...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi peepz. I am a newbie here. Jus looking for suggestions.
Well, i need more power !!
What can I do to maximize the output of my lil engine here.
Only installed K&N filter so far.
I had few in mind: flywheel, cluthplate, performance spark plugs+cables, port polish....

Pls do advice me on how i can extract more power in a not too high budget way(baru masuk keje 1 month ago :P)

Thank you in advance Gurus :)

-mahin-
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience