Subaru Impreza (GDB) WRX 2006 2.0T with Automatic Transmission ?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Hi,

I am refering to Subaru Legacy BL5, sleeper look with boxer growling :love:.

By the way, the GDA that i posted is actually original according to the seller. Have yet to view the car, he said couple of units like this came from Japan and SG.
I think for BL5, you need to have pay 80k for one. Price have dropped a lot. Sub 60k is enough to get the car.

I wouldn't recommend Singapore cars. Not many people in Singapore take good care of their cars unlike the Japanese. From what I heard, when their car's COE is almost due, during that last few years the owners tend to neglect their cars since they know that their cars will be sold off eventually.

Smuldge

Sep 7, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Take note, previously Singaporean registered cars are not allowed to be sold to Malaysia legally.

Anyway, buying a used car be it from Japan or anywhere else is a gamble anyway. Some car lovers maintain it, while some just use it as a point A to B mode of transport neglecting the best / basic maintenence.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I wouldn't recommend Singapore cars. Not many people in Singapore take good care of their cars unlike the Japanese. From what I heard, when their car's COE is almost due, during that last few years the owners tend to neglect their cars since they know that their cars will be sold off eventually.
That's normal, many even take off parts to sell them separately to at least get some money back.

Btw since you're very interested in WRX, maybe you might want to take a look at this 2006 S204 for sale, asking 95k, probably can nego below 90k. :biggrin:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/286...784817488345999/?sale_post_id=784817488345999

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Take note, previously Singaporean registered cars are not allowed to be sold to Malaysia legally.

Anyway, buying a used car be it from Japan or anywhere else is a gamble anyway. Some car lovers maintain it, while some just use it as a point A to B mode of transport neglecting the best / basic maintenence.
I think not even recon cars dealer will consider bringing in Singaporean cars?

At least from what I heard, recon cars from Japan are inspected thoroughly as safe/passable before being exported out?

That's normal, many even take off parts to sell them separately to at least get some money back.

Btw since you're very interested in WRX, maybe you might want to take a look at this 2006 S204 for sale, asking 95k, probably can nego below 90k. :biggrin:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/286...784817488345999/?sale_post_id=784817488345999
Yeah, that sounds like a natural thing for most people to do. If you know that you are already selling away the car for a dirt cheap price, you probably won't bother too much with the car's maintenance and care. Might even skip a few service and oil change interval during the last few years. As long as the car is still running when they sell it off.

For now with my meager intern salary, cannot imagine how to own such a car, hahaha. But the car does look quite good although I din't really like the inclusion of rear wide fender arch. For a limited unit like this, I think it is best to preserve the original body as much as possible and keep mods to mostly bolt on/plug and play.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Hi,

I am refering to Subaru Legacy BL5, sleeper look with boxer growling :love:.

By the way, the GDA that i posted is actually original according to the seller. Have yet to view the car, he said couple of units like this came from Japan and SG.

got one green bl5 2.5 turbo for sale in mudah...

:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
LOL roadtax problem? Sometimes with 2.0Turbo, you don't really need extra 500cc.
means more torque :driver:

Aiks ... nice matte sticker paint but its a wagon ... I would love a sedan.

with wagon....u can leave people behind jaw dropped eating smokes from the exhaust
:burnout: :listen::listen::listen:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, asking for opinion.. im fresh degree graduated , planning to get a second-handed car .. budget around 80K..not from a rich family... Im craving for my dream civic , vy nice , spacious ..... but after calculate the loans ..... found out abit hard for me as a fresh graduate.. almost half of my salary gone just for my babe.. therefore i plan to downgrade, but i feel like this is not what i want .. headacheeeee, so guys share your 2cents comment.. appreciate alot :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience