Skyline Spotted!

WyNG

1,500 RPM
Jul 16, 2008
Penang
thts a white gtr34 in Nibong tebal i saw with full of ztune bodykits...........PENANG

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
slow lar.... really :slug:
Your ride will slice thru me like the R8 got split in half in transformers 2 ...then you'll hit warp speed like Star Trek!! Love your ride...Cleanest, Meanest and Best Kept V SPec 2 in Malaysia. Cheers Bro!

komansnala

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
Your ride will slice thru me like the R8 got split in half in transformers 2 ...then you'll hit warp speed like Star Trek!! Love your ride...Cleanest, Meanest and Best Kept V SPec 2 in Malaysia. Cheers Bro!
wow! like dat huh? is it the fastest gtr(i dont know its gtr or gtt converted..correct me if im wrong) in malaysia? :banghead:

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Driftmeister,
*laughs* You're too kind Jeff but I think it's quite the opposite la. Your car is the fast one. Single blower with 450whp. Fuiyoh, laju sial. I sure kena potong like sayur.

komansnala,
No la. Like I said, my car slow bai. :slug: There are so many monster GT-R's on the road in KL. Those with Tomei hearts. Some with big singles. Even an OS3.0 one too...

semperfi,
You are driving an equally nice GT-R. What secret tuning have you been doing la? :biggrin:

Blood Red,
I remember. :biggrin:
:wink:

komansnala

Banned
Jun 17, 2009
ur's is gtr "v-spec 2 nur" + mod = cant be slow. even a "wira turbo" is fast..
either u r driving very slow (means very careful) or others r fast like hell..

in the end..it depends on how big ur balls is.. rite o not?

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Compared to the other GT-R's out there, my car is slow bai. :slug:
Yeah, I drive very slow too.

Yup, you're right. (^_^)

semperfi

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Worldwide
dont be too humble..ur not that great..:biggrin:
DarkChild didn't say he was great but he earned it real good and proper with or without your opinion. Btw, he didn't ask you for one.

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

semperfi,
You are driving an equally nice GT-R. What secret tuning have you been doing la? :biggrin:
Not much tuning bro. The locals over here are certified Tuner-ma's' instead of Tuners. Just the looks. I've a long way to go compared to your slow bai GT-R. :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Clean off metal deposit from your engine that can cause failure oil pump which can lead to more trouble.

Oil pump is 1 of the important part to your engine and it's like coronory bypass valve in your heart.

Good oil supply to all moving part is very important that using expensive engine oil.

From intake of the oil pump, oil get through engine block to engine cylinder head rocker amr, cam, valve lifter,cam bearing, turbo bearing, crank bearing, conrod bearing, oil filter, dry sump and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience