Since Alza handles like a boat, some say even worst....

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
@Izso
Sometimes I feel you are overly harsh on poor little Perodua. Not everybody got money to buy cars to park in the workshop. Most of us need the car to bring us from point A to point B.
If you're looking for a runner car and treat it like a runner car (like my father in law and his beatup Alza), then yes it's hard to beat the Alza. But as a driver and car enthusiast, I cannot recommend a P2 to another enthusiast looking to buy his/her daily car which he/she will mod along the way.

marsha1l_v6

500 RPM
Aug 1, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
The fog was nasty last night, had to drive really slowly. Visibility was as Low as 5m for some stretch, saw a myvi went into the gutter and it had to be towed

The fog from my hotel room this morning...
the myvi still there , upside down alone in gutter when i pass by. Around 11pm++

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
If you're looking for a runner car and treat it like a runner car (like my father in law and his beatup Alza), then yes it's hard to beat the Alza. But as a driver and car enthusiast, I cannot recommend a P2 to another enthusiast looking to buy his/her daily car which he/she will mod along the way.
Sometimes enthusiasts limited by money. Lol. But its okay, got Perodua, will sail.

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
@Izso

Sometimes I feel you are overly harsh on poor little Perodua. Not everybody got money to buy cars to park in the workshop. Most of us need the car to bring us from point A to point B.
Haha.. good video, basically the alza is a utility vehicle. Serves its purpose as a people mover at an affordable price.

the myvi still there , upside down alone in gutter when i pass by. Around 11pm++
Wow so long still there?

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I know some even use to ferry goods.......
It’s a good vehicle so serve multiple purpose. Not for one to enjoy driving. Stand on the pedal with the head through the roof also it’ll only crawl.