Show us your Mitsubishi Airtrek pictures...

visvim96

Known Member
May 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
How much will the entire paint job cost you?
4k plus bro

Awaiting your pictures......:biggrin:

let me know what do you guys think about this paintjob? haha and guys, would like to ask can this size (18x9jj off40 ) of wheels fit into my airtrek? i guess fender rolling is a must, wheels are ce28n bronze.

Attachments

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Need to see everything put back in place before we can comment. At the moment, it looks decent...

I'm not selling CF parts anymore. But if you want, PM me your phone nbr and I'll get the manufacturer to text you.

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Bro Edward...

I heard ur car has change to Evo6 cams..... Tat day Ah Wah offer me to change mine to Evo 7 cams.... can you pls advice on the performance, FC & etc.......

Recently i felt my car has no more power d.... maybe i already immune with the power or my car lost power.... really :hmmmm2:

:adore: Please share ur experience...!!!!

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Bro Edward...

I heard ur car has change to Evo6 cams..... Tat day Ah Wah offer me to change mine to Evo 7 cams.... can you pls advice on the performance, FC & etc.......

Recently i felt my car has no more power d.... maybe i already immune with the power or my car lost power.... really :hmmmm2:

:adore: Please share ur experience...!!!!
You can read from here my experience about the cams -

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ing-and-evo-6-cam-set-repair-and-upgrade.html

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

after some time, you'll be bored with what you have. Then you'll carve for more power. :) That's normal.

miras792000

Known Member
Oct 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
bro edward,

it seems quite lot of different after changing to evo cams. Whatever it is.... I'M GOING TO CHANGE THE CAMS TODAY..!!! :driver:

Thanks for your sharing bro..!!!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
bro edward,

it seems quite lot of different after changing to evo cams. Whatever it is.... I'M GOING TO CHANGE THE CAMS TODAY..!!! :driver:

That will suppress your appetite for a few months, then need more mod again.......hhahahhahahhaha:biggrin:

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
bro edward,

Haha ... good luck man and sooner or later, you'll do up everything like I did. TD05, injectors, fuel pump, FMIC, dyno tuning bla bla bla... and yet you'll feel lack of omph after some time. Hehehe..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i need some suggestion from you guys
1)Suzuki swift sport / suzuki swift
2)Honda civic es 2.0
3)Toyota vios
i'm not really pro about car.http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/images/smilies/gtnsmilies/stupid.gif
My budget is around 75k - 110k
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience