Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
Anyone still hiding here? Haha.
I have a question to ask regarding final drive 4.8.
I'm planning to get it done. Anyone knows where I can do that with a good workmanship?
I tried searching the whole zth d. I thk this is the place I shd ask.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk

phantomRX8

Insignificant Fool
Mar 21, 2005
ISS
Anyone still hiding here? Haha.
I have a question to ask regarding final drive 4.8.
I'm planning to get it done. Anyone knows where I can do that with a good workmanship?
I tried searching the whole zth d. I thk this is the place I shd ask.

Sent from my HM NOTE 1LTE using Tapatalk
Bro..have u got the info or not? :creep:

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
Bro, i only managed to find oBuddy in fb. Apparently they have everything i want to find there. From camshafts to stroker kit, spring valves to final gear. Whats lacking is information like user review and testimony. Haha. What about you? Have you gotten any infos? Lets share here.

A friend of mine suggested me to just do camshafts and install good management to fine tune. Avoid touching anything on the cylinder block. As it may cause unwanted problems. My goal is only to make the car lighter and have a good and balance power band along the RPM range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifoo sifoo sekalian... i wanna ask if iswara 4g13 can use what other car's FICD arr??... and, FICD from which car has more vacuum pressure??...

i need stronger vacuum suction coz i've fabricated the idle load compensator for my weber carbie... but the suction not strong enough to overcome the stiffness of the holdback spring of the carb's throttle lever.... thats why i need an FICD which has a stronger vacuum pressure...

any sifoo can help??... FICD from what car i can use??... plug...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience