Remote control problem (always triggers alarm)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Try resend the cloned one to the shop. Ask them to "retune" it one more time.

I dont know how to explain this, but sometimes, the remote would be "out of tune" by itself. Depending on the tuning equipment used, IC board of the remote, the quality of remote (the cheapo ones are terrible, and not worth the time using it).

my remote also out of tune..replaced with new battery still didnt work well...

untill i dismantle the remote and left bare remote chip/board....and when it didnt work i will randomly touch the ic/resistor and even remove-reinsert battery to get it working again...

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
my remote also out of tune..replaced with new battery still didnt work well...

untill i dismantle the remote and left bare remote chip/board....and when it didnt work i will randomly touch the ic/resistor and even remove-reinsert battery to get it working again...
I saw the accessory shop guy do before. Inside got one place he use tiny screw driver to tune the frequency.....:hmmmm:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Macau, the land of many dreams and sins. A great place to go, when you've always heard of it in most movies from Hong Kong or Asian cinema. This was my first time there, despite hearing it being repeated off many sorts of media.

Basically, airlines are abundant to actually fly to Macau. Airasia provides great deals to these destinations. Either or, you could take a plane and land in Hong Kong...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience