Nov 15, 2003
Perak
Visit site
random cars series

guess what car

beemer

ek9

fd2r on tol

sorry if these is not new, i just saw it.

Last edited:

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
The new 370z is super. Is it for sale already?

Bump: The new 370z is super. Is it for sale already?

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
correct but no prize XD.. i forget to capture the wheelcap :P is the logo of ferrariz
Not only that...the rear bumper ala BMW M5 style....:rofl:

Crazy_monkey

Known Member
Jul 20, 2008
your dream car? I assume you're a girl? if not better go see a psychologist..

issit girl only like K-car???:hmmmm::hmmmm: Boy only can play BIG-car??? My fren is a lot of girl but their cars is 350Z....GT4.....even HUMMER:thefinger: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

.........every 1 got their choices and they juz choose their own like oso wan ask go and see psychologist...:sleep::sleep:

izzit u ''kenot get the GRAPE then say it SOUR'' :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

juz my 2 cent

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com
issit girl only like K-car???:hmmmm::hmmmm: Boy only can play BIG-car??? My fren is a lot of girl but their cars is 350Z....GT4.....even HUMMER:thefinger: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

.........every 1 got their choices and they juz choose their own like oso wan ask go and see psychologist...:sleep::sleep:

juz my 2 cent
Wahhh bro... so lucky you all your Girl's friend so rich.... those gal i knew only driven Myvi, Kelisa and Kenari ler..... So u fast fast grab one of them la.. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Bump:

juz my 2 cent
Wahhh bro... so lucky you all your Girl's friend so rich.... those gal i knew only driven Myvi, Kelisa and Kenari ler..... So u fast fast grab one of them la.. :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all sifu and member,

i have vios 2011 model that is with ori exhausr stock, now i plan to modified the exhaust with low noise and pickup and end energier more better for fc, so what is agak agak price and ok lah the material piping as my budjet not more that rm800, plan change ori stock i think is 4-2-1 one
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience