Perdana V6 Community Forum *

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro you need to more specific how your car shaking. Any weird sound? Shaking at all speed?

myperdana

Known Member
Dec 16, 2011
Johor
hi bro mines998.

ok sure. when i drive about 0-110 its moving smooth but when i reach 130 and above, the whole car is shaking bro.. shaking in a sense as vibration. steering and the body vibrates as well and its really annoying to drive.

before this, the car vibrates when ever i accelerate. after checking, replaced the drive sharp and the problem was solved. but now, when in high speed. it vibrates.

:(:confused::confused:

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe you need to check yr lower arm infact my car also have similar problem vibrate around 90km to 110km but after that no more.

myperdana

Known Member
Dec 16, 2011
Johor
forget to mention bro. both lower arm replaced with new one when i changed the drive shaft bro.. really confusing

one of my friend told me to check the front wheel rotors and did that too. still same. recently added centre hole also still same.

:(

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I not sure it could be gearbox or not cos I never use auto before. Since your wheel, arm and drive shaft are new I can't figure out anything else? Btw during acceration did your car hesitating or not?

myperdana

Known Member
Dec 16, 2011
Johor
no. it moves pretty smooth bro.. and there are no jerking of stuffs like that. deep im thinking might it be related with steering rack?

im also really blur with this condition and really hoping its not a bomb and solve it asap.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
forget to mention bro. both lower arm replaced with new one when i changed the drive shaft bro.. really confusing

one of my friend told me to check the front wheel rotors and did that too. still same. recently added centre hole also still same.

:(
It could be your high speed balancing..i experience that on 115km/h to 120km/h.. after that no more till 190km/h no vibrate... also to add maybe ur rim got bengkok?

NeuroOne

WFH
Sep 11, 2006
Putrajaya
yep.
check tyre balancing and whether the tyre already bulging or rims are bengkok.
my car also vibrates @ 150kmh, which i suspect the balancing not good which i had not done anything to it. coz i'm a law-abiding citizen, follow speed limit.. hehe...

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
yep.
check tyre balancing and whether the tyre already bulging or rims are bengkok.
my car also vibrates @ 150kmh, which i suspect the balancing not good which i had not done anything to it. coz i'm a law-abiding citizen, follow speed limit.. hehe...
Eh eh.. law abiding citizen.. i wonder who said can drove till 200km/h without any problem on the other thread... :rofl: but i should say it should be tyre problem.. but in any special cases, your drive shaft could still be a problem... why? because it could be fitted too tight.. thus it has no play at all.. i experienced that before too..

myperdana

Known Member
Dec 16, 2011
Johor
thank you very much to all sifoos ..

about the rims and tyres.. fully check on it and both is in good condition. thats why i was so blur...

this morning i tried .. 110-130 the vibration getting more... 140 and above .. lesser bt still the same. ;(

myperdana

Known Member
Dec 16, 2011
Johor
i have the same feeling, im suspecting drive shaft and steering rack .. but just changed the drive shaft weeks ago. sigh ..

but bros, any good shops at JB area that are pros in repairing perdana issues?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Z

The Frecce Tricoloro (Italian for Tricolor Arrows) is the demonstration team of the Italian Air Force. Officially known as the 313th Aerobatic Training Squadron, the squad celebrates 50 years of tearing up the skies this year and to honor that Pagani Zonda built three units of the 670hp Tricolore. Boasting 780Nm of torque and plenty of carbon fiber, the Tricolore reaches 200km/h in less than 10 seconds...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience