Nissan cefiro air cond control panel

brownbear

Aug 8, 2011
Terengganu
lately l had my cefiro air cond control panel burnt due to flat battery (over current). Now the air cond stay on all the time at fan speed 3, unless the engine off, otherwise there is no way to turn it off. l was advised to get the air cond control panel replace. Do you know any place l can get this?

Attachments

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
lately l had my cefiro air cond control panel burnt due to flat battery (over current). Now the air cond stay on all the time at fan speed 3, unless the engine off, otherwise there is no way to turn it off. l was advised to get the air cond control panel replace. Do you know any place l can get this?

Is not the A/C panel problem. Is the power transistor in the cooling coil.

01) If you did a/c service recently maybe the copper pipe touch the transistor heat sink and that also trigger it to auto start at 3rd speed.

02) You have a faulty power transistor. Get from chop shop is about RM 50 to 80. Get new one (not original) about rm 150

brownbear

Aug 8, 2011
Terengganu
Hi Weikee, TQ for being so helpful, l will do it as your advice and let u know of the out come. Have a nice day o(~_~)o

brownbear

Aug 8, 2011
Terengganu
just got the transistor replaced, is working!!!
thank you for saving my time and $$ to trouble shoot hear and there. Have a nice day!

seizai

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
my aircon become hot air.. need to off on acc suis..

anyone facing this problem b4? is it controller problem?

brownbear

Aug 8, 2011
Terengganu
Nissan Cefiro Excimo year 2000 (2.0)-ABS light up

Hi, everybody.. good day,
My car had the ABS light-up time to time, is not permanent light-up, sometimes it just goes off and sometime back again. l went to workshop, the mechanic scan thru and saying the ABS sensor shorted. Is very costly, but no choice l got it replaced. The following day, the problem still exist, some scenerio. Some of my friends told me, perhap not because of the ABS sensor problem, might due to control board mildfunction. Did any of you facing such problem like mine. Appreciate you can share with me the solution. TQ.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It's for my drum brakes in a SV4. Anybody has any experience with it?? I'm not a street racer but I do go up and down genting alot. Also, I'm pretty agressive in my driving at times. Just want to know if these brakes can cut it. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience