New Car Tax Holiday!

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Not when you buy a Ferrari or McLaren. Bangsawan like you drive Porsche... I guess to you is meagre.

I don't understand the logic, cannot use pickup for personal non-commercial use? If the person stay kampung, road like shit. Government want to give, but actually cannot afford to give cause they song lap left right.
Agree with u bro.
I want a pickup or diesel suv for the better overall experience/benifit...fc, space, utility...and nope i am not a commercial user. No need kampung, town oso road like shit till can bend a stock 14inch blm rim shod with 60series tire.

Reactions: leinnz

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
Agree with u bro.
I want a pickup or diesel suv for the better overall experience/benifit...fc, space, utility...and nope i am not a commercial user. No need kampung, town oso road like shit till can bend a stock 14inch blm rim shod with 60series tire.
which part melaka yang buruk? hhh.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
which part melaka yang buruk? hhh.
I ride most of the time to work,
The quality of the road on some area is very questionable where a deephole suddenly appear. Krubong, Batu Berendam, in front Infineon. Most of it are good overall but the nasty patch work and surprise potholes are very dangerous.
I dont notice it when i am driving as drivers and riders travel on different section of the same road....the nasty hole at the Toyota sc junction in krubong is still there since few weeks, that hole can break your lower arm as u will be turning when it happen...for biker, sure fall off.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
I ride most of the time to work,
The quality of the road on some area is very questionable where a deephole suddenly appear. Krubong, Batu Berendam, in front Infineon. Most of it are good overall but the nasty patch work and surprise potholes are very dangerous.
I dont notice it when i am driving as drivers and riders travel on different section of the same road....the nasty hole at the Toyota sc junction in krubong is still there since few weeks, that hole can break your lower arm as u will be turning when it happen...for biker, sure fall off.
toyota sc area yea. infineon road is uneven. after patch they are still uneven