Myvi gearbox yrv problem

rawther

Known Member
Mar 10, 2014
penang
Hi,there

I have been experiencing a new problem.USING A YRV 1.3 engine which is transplant to Myvi 1.3.

ATF,NEED TO BE CHANGED At 75,000km,now the reading just at 73099km.

WHEN DRIVING,PUT D4 ..my speedometer show 1st gear and stuck with it.

When put D3,D2 work fines ...but sometimes it blinks at the speedometer and need to restart it.

What I was frequently seen is at the speedometer the meter start move slow ..late 5 or 6 seconds even after I press the gas pedal.

Then,when stopping the car or slowing the car, the speedometer jump auto gear from 3rd to 1st gear ...

What cause this problem, and my gear lever is quite loose and I feel little hash from moving from P to D/2/L ...and also can feel a slight little jerk when moving the gear lever.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
U can try cleaning all connector to the gb and adjust the cable linkage properly.
some called it multifunction switch.it can be adjusted either via the cable or the switch itself to properly tell the ecu or tcu what gear u r selecting on the lever.

i am talking in general and not specific to your model.happen before to me on a different car,it confuse what gear am i selecting and the gear indicator kept blinking.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
in general u should check the atf level in the gearbox....maybe it was quite low?

rawther

Known Member
Mar 10, 2014
penang
I already checked ...even changed new atf bro ...
This all started happen,when I smelt some "hangit" smell from passenger left side .. :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Wira 1.5 A GLI
Hi sifus, i got a question, im not quite sure about my current exhaust mods cant trust those exhaust shops guys la, can anyone advise me on my current setup? Tried modifying few times till running out of ideas

Last time use to have two bullets but now replace with midbox some how feels better pick up! so now my setup is 4-2-1---Bullet----midbox------s-flow muffler
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience