MyVi AT (Automatic Transmission) dashboard light turns on

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Hi,

I Myvi also having same problem, i do computer check on the fail signal it said solenoid failure then i change gear oil and the 4 pcs solenoid. But the problem still there. i just realize this post so i might wan to try to change the wires.

ANy sifu advise pls

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Hi,

I Myvi also having same problem, i do computer check on the fail signal it said solenoid failure then i change gear oil and the 4 pcs solenoid. But the problem still there. i just realize this post so i might wan to try to change the wires.

ANy sifu advise pls
Change mechanic. If you want to try mine, you can PM me. He's expensive, but he's good.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi,

ANy sifu advise pls
solenoid failure? On a myvi? That's super rare - assuming you talking about the DVVT? Or what solenoid? And yeah - get a second opinion

Aug 19, 2018
Hello All - Just want to say thanks for all the input given. Appreciate it much.
Just today finally the wire has come, and it has got to the car, so far the car is fine. I cannot find the AT Dashboard turn on, I drove smoothly without any jerking happens. I hope it is permanent fixes.

Thanks,
Hi there can I know what kind of wire that you change..is there any specific name for it.just having the same problem

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anybody list down the body mastery art in kl and pj area?

those that can do art work like hand metal bending?
conversion of A to Z body form?

hope can list down so can hunt for good source
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience