My RX8 received new K Sports 8Pot BBK and 356mm Rotor

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
So far, besides upgrading to the Varrstoen Rims, i think the K Sports BBK and Rotor would be the next best decision i've made to my 8.

Running in the Pads now and the bite is already so firm now.
Can't wait to test a few laps in SIC.

The Varrstoen ES3 has enough clearance for the Caliper. No spacers needed and still clears about 1cm from the spokes. (Offset -30)

The K Sport 8x Pot BBK is very light and by holding it, it's about the weight of those Sumitomo 4Pots. I should have put them on a scale before installing it! Maybe can check with K Sports for the actual weight later.

The 356mm Rotor is really huge! But it's doesn't feel too much heavier than the ori-rotor.

I'm a happy man now.... and wanna spread some happiness here...

Attachments

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Got it from K Sports dealer directly. Installation done at their appointed workshop in Puchong Utama.
My total bill comes up to almost Rm6k.

But the brake kit is hassle free.. All mounting, screws and brake hoses comes in the package. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373588307.116766.jpg

I'm happy..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello everyone, i just wanna know whether is it difficult to find spare parts(OEM or aftermarket performance) for gsr terbalik?...hope to get feedbacks from those using this engine or those who knows abt it...thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience