My '06 Toyota Aurion SX6 Sportivo

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
New mods! I discovered that EZ Lip have recently introduced a silver version into their 'Colors' range, so I decided to buy one off TradeMe and give it a shot. My front bumper has seen a few lips over the last 18-months that I've had the car, all of which have been torn off or been damaged beyond repair due to the entrance of my garage and the height of the front-end, so I'm not planning on the EZ Lip sticking around for the long run, but for now it looks good. Upon the first drive into the garage it tore where the lip meets the 3M VHB double-sided tape (no fault of the lip itself) but it's not overly noticeable and seems to spring back for the most part every time it happens.

The 'silver' is actually more of a very light grey, which in directly sunlight is quite a lot lighter than the actual color of the car, but if it lasts the distance I may look at trying to stain it slightly or maybe even plasti-dipping it to be slightly darker. Who knows, once it gets dirty from road grime etc it may naturally become darker, lol.

The other new addition was the carbon fiber looking sideskirt extensions. Some of you may remember that I had one of these on the front bumper before I lowered it even further, which got torn off by the driveway straight away. I had two brand new spare ones sitting in the wardrobe however so thought I'd put them to good use. The photos don't really do them justice, but you get the idea.

That's it for the weekend. Back to driving the car and clenching my butt cheeks every time I enter a driveway :biggrin:

And some random photos taken before the new additions:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
But fuel cap hidden......hahhahahah
That's the best part! :biggrin:. It's something that only I can appreciate, every time I fill up. Sometimes the most special parts of a build are the small things that nobody else can see and appreciate except for the person who put them there originally :proud:

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The area you took the pictures is where you stay? Very nice scenery, compliment the car pictures......

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
The area you took the pictures is where you stay? Very nice scenery, compliment the car pictures......
Yes, this was a couple of minutes drive from my house. Thanks, I try to keep a varied mixture of shots for each new post, which makes it fun/challenging to find suitable new photo locations :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i planing to change my engine form b16a to b18c
i am newbie too.... i duno what thing to do...
and how much with fully swaping ? my dolphin still full stock....

JPJ still aprove ppl changing engine?
any big dai kor can teach me ?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience