MRS ZZW 30 owners discussion thread

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
Looking For Toyota MRS

Hi there,I'm looking for a excellent condition Toyota MRS.Prefer SMT gear box and must be accident free.If got hardtop than will be better :biggrin:.Kindly PM me with the car details and contact number if anyone selling their MRS.Thanks .:driver:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Re: Looking For Toyota MRS

not sure if it is sold but there was an unregistered black 2003 SMT with Hardtop on the way to Mofaz/TTDI short road to Damansara Perdana. good condition the last i saw of it.

no, i misplaced the car/saleman mobile. hopefully it not sold to a mat salleh who drives it in KL (i seen twice in jalan ampang)

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com

the topic sound like looking for wives or mistress.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site

not sure if it is sold but there was an unregistered black 2003 SMT with Hardtop on the way to Mofaz/TTDI short road to Damansara Perdana. good condition the last i saw of it.

no, i misplaced the car/saleman mobile. hopefully it not sold to a mat salleh who drives it in KL (i seen twice in jalan ampang)

went to ask d... so so expensive put the price at rm 160 k ...sell at 140k

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006

Wau....very expensive woh...anyway thanks for the info.Anyone selling their MRS ? :smokin:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com

went to ask d... so so expensive put the price at rm 160 k ...sell at 140k
maybe dia mahu sat you lar (maybe he saw $$$ on you, hehee),:flute:

it was quoted a little lower & negotiable. it was low mileage. quite well kept by previous owner (in japan).

you need to know a little on the car (MR-S), at least you dont let the saleman take butchers knife la.

Last edited:

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006

Thanks koolspyda,will arrange to view it... :elefant:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com

Thanks koolspyda,will arrange to view it... :elefant:
have a fair idea of your budget, dont be awed by the saleman, there could be others around that fit. somehow a few guys have told me they have seen quite a sum of MR-S owners on the road. (that i'm not familar with).

I have 60 MR-S mobile numbers but only 26 confirmed their spyders. maybe some moved on or :confused:

Bump:
the topic sound like looking for wives or mistress.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:
shhhh our cars are mistress mah :rofl:

terryhendra

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004

i've moved on already....:D...sold my MRS to a nice young chap who wants to ship it to langkawi...might be the only yellow spyder on the island

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com

i've moved on already....:D...sold my MRS to a nice young chap who wants to ship it to langkawi...might be the only yellow spyder on the island
u got yourself a CTR? not too bad.

in KL the seems to be a slight increase of spyders (judging by sightings from friends).

I personally have seen 2 orang puteh driving 2 different spyders (black 03 with kit, red pre 03)
on different occasions.

Bump:
u got yourself a CTR? not too bad.

in KL the seems to be a slight increase of spyders (judging by sightings from friends).

I personally have seen 2 orang puteh driving 2 different spyders (black 03 with kit, red pre 03)
on different occasions.

victor87

Known Member
Oct 24, 2007

hey TS,

seems like Motor-Trader has update with 2 MRS.

one GOLD colour SMT MR-S with TRD bodykit , comes with hardtop, new paint - RM 88,888 (neg) 016-960 9709 (Loc. KUANTAN)

another one is RED Manual MR-S look completely stock from it's appearance, except for the rims, softtop only. RM85k call 012-233 5491 (Loc. KL)

both are 2000yr mfc.. the gold one reg in 2003.

or u can refer to HERE

beside that,
hi kool ! :D

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com

hey TS,

seems like Motor-Trader has update with 2 MRS.

one GOLD colour SMT MR-S with TRD bodykit , comes with hardtop, new paint - RM 88,888 (neg) 016-960 9709 (Loc. KUANTAN)

another one is RED Manual MR-S look completely stock from it's appearance, except for the rims, softtop only. RM85k call 012-233 5491 (Loc. KL)

both are 2000yr mfc.. the gold one reg in 2003.

or u can refer to HERE

beside that,
hi kool ! :D
hi vic,

smt also ok, rosak repair or convert to manual, no issues. simple. no need to change engine (hence no jpj hassle).

appearances, well just add skirtings & kit & waalla, car is quite a looker. there as many as 60 different kits for MR-S, few have been discontinued but almost many in overseas appreciate the fact that we wont see many car manufacturers making such sports cars anymore. (unless you stamp $$$$$ then different la)

sport cars arent cheap to be produced (new tooling, etc) unless they share some parts bin from their other platfrom, you probably will never see afffordable sports cars catering for us. only the 'uber' rich & flithy rich will be well fed with feast of supercars & sports cars in the near future.
the global credit crunch will ensure that.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Conventional petrol and diesel cars are beginning to outpace Toyota’s Prius on environmental friendliness claims a new study carried out by researchers at Cardiff University along with Clifford Thames, an automotive consultancy.

The iconic hybrid car is still the cleanest for its size, but is outranked by nine smaller models from Peugeot, Citroën, Ford, Smart and other manufacturers in a new environmental...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience