MR2 Gallery - AW, SW, ZZW

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
i think you got the worng car dude.
i owned this car for almost 6 years oledi.
oops!! sorry bro...my bad....wrong guess...coz the no.plate same with tht car..:pcguru:

dreathlock

Sep 14, 2009
Toyota Street

dis is my two...
back in 2007

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

my car front view on my wedding.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

latest pic during weekend cruise last month.

KOYUKI

Known Member
Jun 12, 2008
like side and real oso custum isnt it?so cute ler,front got whale feel:captain:

KOYUKI

Known Member
Jun 12, 2008
how to said low profile?copy's kit?
i also likes toms,:love:now looking for real bumper n spoiler.hard to get.:bawling:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
For the Toyota MR2 AW11 Lovers.... (OLDJAPANESECAR.COM: Forum - Home)

''When Toyota realised that the Celica Twincam Turbo wasn't very competitive outside of Africa, Toyota Team Europe (TTE) started work on a new contender - a 600 horsepower Mk 1 MR2. The rally car was codenamed "222D" and was being developed for Group S and possibly Group B. A ground up tube chassis car was constructed. There were three produced, one with the engine mounted transversely with RWD, and two with the engine mounted longitudinally. One of these was RWD while the other was AWD using a custom gearbox manufactured by Xtrac. With 600+hp and AWD, the car resembled the MR2 in appearance only.

These were not true Group S cars however, as the Group S rules limited engine capacity to 1.2L. Instead they were hybrid Group B / Group S cars. One was designed for tarmac rallies, while the other was suited to gravel rallies. All three motors were turbocharged, and had a displacement of 2.0 L. While not known for sure, the engine could have been the either 4T-GTE as used in the celica rally car preceding it, or it possibly could have been the famous 503E used in the GTP cars.

It is rumored that one of these was given to a VIP to drive around during a recent WRC event in Germany. There are recent photos of both a black and a white MR2 assumed to both still be alive. I have read on other sites that 2 of the 3 were destroyed during testing. Who knows what's still out there? One member going by the name of Ralf claims to have spolen on the phone with Mr. Boetcher, the chief of TTE who told him during a telephone call recently that it is possible to buy this car, but he had no idea what it will cost.''

More Pics

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Great bodykit's!Salute!:adore::adore::adore:

Joyride

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
Saw one red SW20 at Damasara tol around 6PM today. Number CA?80??, something. Stock look. And the driver is a pretty lady! Not sure is who GF here? or she is the owner?

:love::love::love:

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
Toyota MR2 Salet GT5

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey i was wonderin wat type of mod's shuld i get for my toyota pickup...its really hard to find parts for this car the only things i can like find is intake...exhaust...headers...manifold....spark plugs/wires...and thats it i was wanting to kno wat else i can get to make my 4 banger go a lil faster? :turtle:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience