Kancil 660 Air Cond Amplifier Setting

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
dear sifu,
Any sifu here know how to set/adjust the Air Cond Amplifier?

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
Air Cond........... Amplifier??

*reads a 2nd time*

:confused:
not sure if this is a thing? a thing that exists?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Got woh! Google and got this.....lol

A/C Amplifier Products

If your air conditioning system has a heart, it would be the compressor. It keeps the flow of the whole system in motion by compressing and transferring the refrigerant gases. But for before it starts doing what it does, another component is needed to take control of the compressor. And that's exactly what an A/C Amplifier does. If the compressor is the heart, this device is the brain that handles its overall function. It serves as a control module which directs the operation of the compressor based on various inputs like evaporator temperature, low-pressure switch, and A/C request. Aside from this function, this component also acts as a protection device. It's able to do this by comparing the speeds of both the engine and compressor. By determining whether the speed of the two devices match, the amplifier is able to prevent the compressor from incurring any damage by turning it off when its speed is not in sync with the speed of the engine. Due to its important role, it's important for this device to have a long service life. To ensure this, each one is made from premium materials to help it withstand wear and tear. It's also customized to match most vehicle specifications making it a suitable replacement for your worn-out component. The A/C Amplifier works together with the compressor to give you that the right temperature while you're inside your cabin. So make sure your ride has this device today by ordering one through our selection of parts right here at Auto Parts Warehouse.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Got woh! Google and got this.....lol

A/C Amplifier Products

If your air conditioning system has a heart, it would be the compressor. It keeps the flow of the whole system in motion by compressing and transferring the refrigerant gases. But for before it starts doing what it does, another component is needed to take control of the compressor. And that's exactly what an A/C Amplifier does. If the compressor is the heart, this device is the brain that handles its overall function. It serves as a control module which directs the operation of the compressor based on various inputs like evaporator temperature, low-pressure switch, and A/C request. Aside from this function, this component also acts as a protection device. It's able to do this by comparing the speeds of both the engine and compressor. By determining whether the speed of the two devices match, the amplifier is able to prevent the compressor from incurring any damage by turning it off when its speed is not in sync with the speed of the engine. Due to its important role, it's important for this device to have a long service life. To ensure this, each one is made from premium materials to help it withstand wear and tear. It's also customized to match most vehicle specifications making it a suitable replacement for your worn-out component. The A/C Amplifier works together with the compressor to give you that the right temperature while you're inside your cabin. So make sure your ride has this device today by ordering one through our selection of parts right here at Auto Parts Warehouse.
Wah... i am 33 years old and this is my firt time hearing abt this.
Must be a small box or in case of modern vehicle its built in the ecu eh?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wah... i am 33 years old and this is my firt time hearing abt this.
Must be a small box or in case of modern vehicle its built in the ecu eh?
Same here, have been fiddling cars with my mechanic have not heard of this before until I google it.....lol

Yup, something like a control box

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Isn't the amp pre-set and non-adjustable?
Should be preset in older cars. Now i understand why my bro w124 wont trigger its aircond fan when the gas pressure is not right.its the amplifier doing its job.

On modern car with high tech ecu it could be built into the ecu.

On the Kancil i doubt its adjustable.

lsm1991

1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
holy cow its a thing! a thing that exists!!

you learn something new everyday

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
The Kancil A/C Amp is attached behind the passenger glove box. it can be adjusted. My A/C foreman adjusts it but end up he messed the setting and said "is like tat la"... now i hv to try n error ....

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The Kancil A/C Amp is attached behind the passenger glove box. it can be adjusted. My A/C foreman adjusts it but end up he messed the setting and said "is like tat la"... now i hv to try n error ....
For Kancils, it's that thingy you adjust to determine when ac should cut off when engine is short on power. Mine was messy for many years till I finally got it replaced. Now okay already

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Over the last month, a steady stream of information has been released regarding Mitsubishi’s planned cX CUV Concept. Finally the picture becomes perfectly clear (literally) as Mitsubishi has just dropped their official photos and press release.

MITSUBISHI Concept-cX product features- The MITSUBISHI Concept-cX is a compact car that creates a new...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience