JDM number plates

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
guys, where can i get these japan number plate locally? i've searched mudah and zth marketplace but to no avail. last few years these can be find and bought easily but whats up with nowadays? are those item prohibited from selling to the public?

if you must ask, i need it for photography purpose.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Try the recon car importers or the freight forwarders of imported Japanese cars,

Not too sure either, just suggestion and of course I cannot give any data or whatsoever...

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling
sure about it danz? because i believe nowadays when those halfcut freshly imported from the land of rising sun, the domestic plates will be remove prior of shipping. so when those halfcut shops receive their said halfcuts, it will be without the plates. pretty sure years ago, they will include every single thing in one piece. i guess regulations and whatnot were enforced these days

zul_klasik

Known Member
Mar 15, 2010
haha
last time i kept those plate and hang it in my car
bought rm50 for rear and back want (2 piece)

ps : maybe u can find those thing here Enjoy! K-Car Life

kethon27

Known Member
May 8, 2006
alternatively... custom sticker will do the job.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The latest race series to partake in the GT Asia series, the Lotus Supercup Asia will also be entering the Malaysian Super Series (MSS) this year in October and November 2011, giving the national championship for circuit racing a timely lift in injecting a sense of excitement in the Malaysia motorsports scene.

‪GT4 at Sepang - Melia Kuala Lumpur...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience