Inspira Adjustable Suspension & Lancer GT Body kits Recommend???

Oct 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys,

Good day, I'm new here, wanna ask some opinion from all sifu here about my car.

I own an Inspira 1.8M for nearly two year, currently i'm planning to do some modification n upgrade for my car.
I just changed a set of 17'' sport rims with Nexen N8000 225/45/17 tyres, after this im planning to do few more basic modification as below world like to ask yours opinion:

1) Adjustable suspension, any brand recommended? Gab? Dnd? Tanabe? Bc Racing? any user opinion? i'm using it for daily driving to work, i'm not a hardcore person but sometimes i do like going fast at the corner... :biggrin::biggrin: budget around 1.5-2.5k. any good shop recommended?

2) Lancer GT front bumper with some repainting work on bonnet and side coz i had involve in a small accident before, would like to change a front bumper and repair it. any good shop recommended?

3) Ecu remap

4) Brake upgrade, not too high budget like changing to 4 pot brembo, just wanna upgrade disk with brake pad and also brake hose... i have no idea what i can do??

5) Ultra racing bar, which part should i install, front top? bottom?

6) Throttle controller, any recommended?

I'm living at Kepong area and working near balakong area so if yours guys have any good workshop nearby this area please share it to me.

Thx q so much to all... Happy driving... :biggrin::biggrin:

Mid night

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
search for maddriver's garage..beside jusco balakong only :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Shell Eco Marathon is a platform for energy efficient vehicles and spearheading an assault on that title will be the Naza World Taylor’s University Eco Team that features first-year students from the institution of higher learning’s school of engineering and backing from Naza World.

“Naza is proud to support and encourage the aspirations of Malaysia’s youth. Our contribution in this endeavour is well...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience