Idiot Drivers

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
gonna be real serious damage if really hit u...didnt honk him ka bro maybe he was dreaming LOL!
Yes, would be quite a big hit. I was already almost halfway beside him going much faster. Before that he was still nicely on his outside line, so I of course did not honk. Only when he veered to my line I honked while emergency braking and steering further left to the decreasing gap.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, would be quite a big hit. I was already almost halfway beside him going much faster. Before that he was still nicely on his outside line, so I of course did not honk. Only when he veered to my line I honked while emergency braking and steering further left to the decreasing gap.
Sometimes certain close calls we dont even have time for honk but more on avoiding collisions.
Too many bayar lulus people around...yet some opt for driving schools to teach auto and
I think is already officially running as an option. :banghead:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Sometimes certain close calls we dont even have time for honk but more on avoiding collisions.
Too many bayar lulus people around...yet some opt for driving schools to teach auto and
I think is already officially running as an option. :banghead:
Yeah, same like in Jakarta, most are not good drivers.
The auto vs manual thing is a loosing battle lah as manual car is close to becoming a dinosaur. In some advance countries like Canada, I was told by my nephew that the driving schools are already using all auto cars!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ah speaking about idiot drivers, just last week I had a very close call with my Mark X. I was coming from Jalan Lap. Terbang Subang about to enter a medium speed 2 lane corner to join Federal Highway going to KL. There was a white Saga BLM on the right side of the corner entry going a bit slow, so I already took the inside line. However when I was already almost halfway beside him going faster, he veered to the left as if he was going to take the corner apex like in a race course! Of course I braked very hard and steered even more to the left already very close to the guardrails and also only just a few centimeters away from hitting his rear left fender with my front left. Luckily the idiot also jinx back to his outside line and the collision was avoided. He then quickly put his hand up to apologize. Either the idiot was day dreaming or he thinks he's on the race track to take corner apex but somehow going slow!
Bro. Guest you get all sorts of drivers nowadays. You were lucky he even care to apologize and not say you were in the wrong and I have seen many like these already.
Anyway, my wife also had a very close call. She was driving very slow (because in our taman) driving from house to main town area. While cutting left into a T junction, there was this Wira (lady driver) she did not stop at T junction but continue driving. The best is she was looking to her left and looking out for cars, while steering right and into our lane. My wife had to horn continuously to get her attention, then suddenly can see on her face she was shock to see us in front of her. We were lucky she came to her senses if not sure head on collision already....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Yeah, same like in Jakarta, most are not good drivers.
The auto vs manual thing is a loosing battle lah as manual car is close to becoming a dinosaur. In some advance countries like Canada, I was told by my nephew that the driving schools are already using all auto cars!
Oh! Malaysia also mention about that already. Thinking of switching to auto for driving test.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Talking about Idiot Driver, saw one bloody not sure Alphard or Vellfire shooting redlight at pedestrian crossing area.
Lucky everyone was alert if anyone were to be sleepy and cross straight away would have cross and get killed.

That bugger was speeding towards us without hesitation when the light turned red. Yet switching on his Hazard light as an
obvious intention to shoot through the redlight...

That S hole could have killed anyone. Can't remember the number plate.

Is there any way to report all these B*@@&#ds ?

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
Talking about Idiot Driver, saw one bloody not sure Alphard or Vellfire shooting redlight at pedestrian crossing area.
Lucky everyone was alert if anyone were to be sleepy and cross straight away would have cross and get killed.

That bugger was speeding towards us without hesitation when the light turned red. Yet switching on his Hazard light as an

should be the driver of the owner if he is driving like that....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bro. Guest you get all sorts of drivers nowadays. You were lucky he even care to apologize and not say you were in the wrong and I have seen many like these already.
Anyway, my wife also had a very close call. She was driving very slow (because in our taman) driving from house to main town area. While cutting left into a T junction, there was this Wira (lady driver) she did not stop at T junction but continue driving. The best is she was looking to her left and looking out for cars, while steering right and into our lane. My wife had to horn continuously to get her attention, then suddenly can see on her face she was shock to see us in front of her. We were lucky she came to her senses if not sure head on collision already....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

Oh! Malaysia also mention about that already. Thinking of switching to auto for driving test.
Hmm maybe need to get a much louder horn already now, like a truck horn.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hmm maybe need to get a much louder horn already now, like a truck horn.
Won't help if in dreamland state.....:smokin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

He should be trying to get over to the other side (world) faster....:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Won't help if in dreamland state.....:smokin::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

He should be trying to get over to the other side (world) faster....:rofl:
The worse part is that he don't intend to go down alone. :mad:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines

everytime in the corner no matter how slow or how fast i am driving...i will always be prepared with 1 hand placed at the horn whenever i saw another car on the next lane around me...... :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
everytime in the corner no matter how slow or how fast i am driving...i will always be prepared with 1 hand placed at the horn whenever i saw another car on the next lane around me...... :driver:
Same as me :rofl: Defensive driving is the most efficient driving :biggrin:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Same as me :rofl: Defensive driving is the most efficient driving :biggrin:

because my wife already kena when this other wimminz in perodua kelisa suddenly eat into my wife lane at the corner apex...hence the kelisa kena bang spin 360 :rofl:

since my wife bang that wimminz...we pay some "settle money" since that kelisa driver really dunwan trouble.... ( i can make trouble for her by reporting the case if want to claim insurance but i think pity her since she learnt the lesson the hard way) plus small damage only some dent above the kelisa bumper and small dent on my front fender....

so get the horn ready while :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
because my wife already kena when this other wimminz in perodua kelisa suddenly eat into my wife lane at the corner apex...hence the kelisa kena bang spin 360 :rofl:

since my wife bang that wimminz...we pay some "settle money" since that kelisa driver really dunwan trouble.... ( i can make trouble for her by reporting the case if want to claim insurance but i think pity her since she learnt the lesson the hard way) plus small damage only some dent above the kelisa bumper and small dent on my front fender....

so get the horn ready while :driver:
Ur wife must be saying before the collision "Eat This!" Bang! then kelisa spins :rofl:

Ya, Always expect for the unexpected. Many cases some may just be dreaming but some just
couldn't careless and expects u to brake

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I did not honk since he was still in his line when I approached him from the inside. Also honking is very rarely done here in Malaysia. If in Indonesia or India, that's different story where everywhere people honk all the time! But yeah I did honk when he cut into my lane.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I did not honk since he was still in his line when I approached him from the inside. Also honking is very rarely done here in Malaysia. If in Indonesia or India, that's different story where everywhere people honk all the time! But yeah I did honk when he cut into my lane.
Cuz here the mentality is once honk want to fight liao :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

$$$ makes POWER??
Or
Knowledge makes power??

Which one u all think can make ur car power??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience