Jun 25, 2006
www.takumiphotos.blogspot.com
Amazing!!

Hey!! your pics are amazing!! Great job!! I really like you pics!! :_:

lance

Known Member
Jun 8, 2004
V-spec,

Nice set! I see you managed some very low angle shots ... the RQ manager not around to ask you to "please stand, please, please, no kneeling"

I would like to express my utmost gratitude and admiration for the dedication and professionalism of the Super GT Race Queens! You girls are the best among the best! Arigato Gozaimas!

:D

regards,
Lance
My Super GT 2007 Report: Lance's Site - Super GT 2007 (Round 4, Sepang) - Overall coverage report

Attachments

Last edited:

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
ayumiboa and recca_act, thanks. Me just a newbie in photography la. Not serious in it one.

lance, only a few low angle shots. I was not declined by the RQ manager.

Jun 28, 2007
Wow.. V-spec nice pics man... wish I had the oportunity to take those kind of shots. How do you get to the back anyway?

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
Good shots V-spec I'm glad you read my thread. You have a good mixture of long lens and wide angled shots. Like the panning ones of the cars- must have taken you a lot of time to get it right.

The shots of the girls were great- you are lucky to have that much access to the girls although I noticed that some of them are not looking at your lens - you were following someone else's "shot"? Neverless you had great access and you made the most of it. I'll be sure to check out your blog and your photos.

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
ARTC5859, I suck panning shots. You can't imagine how many are wasted.:cry_smile:

As for the RQ pics, some of them pose for me while some they posr for other photographers. In that case, I just steal shots from behind 'em. :tongwink:

ayumiboa

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
Hey ARTC5859!! I plan to buy a Nikon D40x by end of this year. Any advice?? Thanks!!

ayumiboa

Known Member
Jun 25, 2006
please do check my blog ARTC5859. Im kinda new to this photography stuf. I need ur comments !! Thanks!!:X-:

Takumi's Photo Blog

Last edited:

saintambrose

Known Member
Aug 25, 2005
Subang,SA
ok i wanna go to the GT race on 20 and 21 june. where and how can i get close to the gt girls?
do i need the pits lane pass. or it is just outside the track? or the maingrand stand??
this mine first time

Bump: ok i wanna go to the GT race on 20 and 21 june. where and how can i get close to the gt girls?
do i need the pits lane pass. or it is just outside the track? or the maingrand stand??
this mine first time

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
ok i wanna go to the GT race on 20 and 21 june. where and how can i get close to the gt girls?
this mine first time

Bump: ok i wanna go to the GT race on 20 and 21 june. where and how can i get close to the gt girls?
this mine first time
1st u need is a Main Grandstand ticket...

2nd to enter the pits u need a pitpass ticket which available at the ticket counter or the doors to enter the pits.

U can catch pics of the babes at Pits and the Stage...

if u lucky or 2nd day the girls will be outside the main grandstand

so be prepeared !!

ARTC5859

Known Member
May 26, 2006
WOW damn- I didn't know this thread would get a sticky.

Thanks for the support guys. Nice work - keep them up.

ARTC5859

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

this mine first time
Seriously - if you want to get "close" to the Race Queens. Invest in a GT Club Pass. It used to be RM1000 then it was RM1500 but you can just about go anywhere in the Paddock and the hospitality areas. That's where they all hangout - and eat.

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Hey ARTC5859!! I plan to buy a Nikon D40x by end of this year. Any advice?? Thanks!!
I dont know much about the current DSLRs- they do just about the same job.

to me its all about the lens. You'll need a good portrait lens when you're up close to them say a 50 or a 100mm lens. A 85mm would be good too. you can get away with a typical 28-70mm zoom but going wide means the exaggerated curves you get wont be flattering to the girls.

if you have a 100- 150mm or longer lens- youll get more depth of field and thus can blur out the background.

since its in bright sunshine- you wont need a super fast f2.8 lens- just about any decent zoom lens will do.

I hope that helps a bit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Satria 1.3 ( 4g13 ) Upgrade to 1.8( 4g93 ) by half cut
i wan to ask....1.3 straight go to 1.8 can use pass it by kopi duit or not? ^^:biggrin::biggrin:
maybe how much kopi money i have to pay it ???:hmmmm::hmmmm::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience