hi guys

noripsni

Jul 3, 2018
just joined, lots of great threads here and lots of petrol heads ! My new project will involve an L2 or L5 engine into a Fiat 600, where is it best to post questions or read about these engines? I'm am new to these Daihatsu motors and need some guidance and contacts, first thing I need is a scrap block and crank to test fit to my gearbox etc etc.... look forward to meeting some new friends here.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wow.. your project sounds like it's gonna be epic!

Welcome. Where you from? And whats with the Dell reversed nick name?

Reactions: noripsni

noripsni

Jul 3, 2018
hi, i couldn't think of a name lol.......... the project should be ok, I'm rebuilding the shell at the moment, and have a fiat 903 engine ready, but somehow I fancy the daihatsu conversion. i have heard of one done in germany before, but have no more info on it. the main issue is working out how to make it fit the fiat transaxle before i pay for a halfcut lol. I'm a brit expat here in malaysia.

Attachments

Reactions: vr2turbo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Open advertising markets overseas makes for very interesting viewing especially in regards to automotive ads. For one thing, it definitely adds some spice compared to the local ads we get with a certain car going up against the dreaded ‘Competitor-X.’

The last major one we saw ended with Mini being handed their petite ass’s on a fine piece of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience