help!! my 20v idling problem!!

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
better find mechanic that's familiar with ur car engine model..

diff model, diff engine, diff problem..

experience mechanic solve problem more efficiently..

:biggrin:

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
Sometimes there is a problem that we face/thought is not directly from the root. Yes, experience mechanic solve problem efficiency coz he may found this problem earlier.
For a new foreman, it take a while and changing parts after parts then he can found the culprit.

Almost similar situation with my field job.

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
better find mechanic that's familiar with ur car engine model..

diff model, diff engine, diff problem..

experience mechanic solve problem more efficiently..

:biggrin:
bro zul...my car send to 20v expert in kepong and puchong utama but they cant solve my car idling!!change tis change tat!!! pening:banghead:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
bro zul...my car send to 20v expert in kepong and puchong utama but they cant solve my car idling!!change tis change tat!!! pening:banghead:
the easiest way to solve it is to get a half cut.. & change d whole thing :biggrin:

but it involve lots of $$$..

Gudluck :burnout:

me2kimi

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2007
Puchong
yup, agree with dzul. Silvertop always like that. Idling is common problem. Better get BTop wiring. Kegani also advice me this step when I ask about idling problem

alex_khoo

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
yup, agree with dzul. Silvertop always like that. Idling is common problem. Better get BTop wiring. Kegani also advice me this step when I ask about idling problem
now full set bt wiring how much include labour?

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Idling problem in Silvertop:
- Clean ISCV
- Clean 4-throttle (must strip into piece)
- Check all vacuum leak
It will only cost you less than RM300 bucks and one day down time.
If swap to BT ECU and wiring just because you wanted to get rid of idling problem, your pay off is ~RM1500 and ~2days down time.

RM300 or RM1500, its your choice :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Alex, according to the mech, you refuse to clean your 4-throttle because you don't want to leave your car there for a day or 2. If this is the case, you will never solve your idling problem, no matter which workshop you go. Please discuss with the mech and find out the solution.

kelvinyong83kh

Nov 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Idling problem in Silvertop:
- Clean ISCV
- Clean 4-throttle (must strip into piece)
- Check all vacuum leak
It will only cost you less than RM300 bucks and one day down time.
If swap to BT ECU and wiring just because you wanted to get rid of idling problem, your pay off is ~RM1500 and ~2days down time.

RM300 or RM1500, its your choice :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Alex, according to the mech, you refuse to clean your 4-throttle because you don't want to leave your car there for a day or 2. If this is the case, you will never solve your idling problem, no matter which workshop you go. Please discuss with the mech and find out the solution.

bro Levin !!!
where to recommended place/shop to service those item ?
coz i go no ideal to have contact who good in check n service BT ?
thanks.............

hon_cs

Known Member
Jan 23, 2004
Ipoh
actually what levin818 said is correct. bear in mind if after you changed wiring and the problem still there. what you need to do next?

antue

Sep 5, 2008
'cucuk' diagnosis...
mine after diagnos appear vacum sensor peoblem..
just my 2 cents

nicholas1007

500 RPM
Mar 20, 2006
After i changed the walbro fuel pump. So fast my fuel gone down. Is this normal? Izzt recommend to put in a piggybak after installed walbro?

lkeong88

Known Member
Nov 1, 2009
Cheras
After you install the car feels better in acceleration? Is it loud? I heard its recommended to have FPR or piggyback

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've decided to post some videos to poke fun at Izso's "Car modification - the dummies guide". While Izso has brought up most of the modifications in theory, let's see the theory put to test, when the Top Gear guys spent £5,200 purchasing the Renault Avantime and was given less then £10,000 in spending money to improve the car's performance, to beat an Evo round the track. While an Mitsubishi Evo...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience