Hankook V12 Evo2 finally here

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Ohhhh......Dayummmm....My bad...Sorry...False alarm....:rofl::rofl:

So still no reviews on this tyres by sifu's in here? :driver::driver:
Evo2 is pretty high up there with the competitors la. You can't go wrong with it la. Not like you're track racing pun

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Evo2 is pretty high up there with the competitors la. You can't go wrong with it la. Not like you're track racing pun

All the reviews is overseas punya. 7 out of 10 says is good. But of course nothing like hearing from the locals mah. But anyways....I will get it on this weekend....Will let you guys know the feedback la...:biggrin::biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
He must be able to catch up with cvkit in ulu yam :driver:......hhahhahahahhahahhaha:rofl:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
All the reviews is overseas punya. 7 out of 10 says is good. But of course nothing like hearing from the locals mah. But anyways....I will get it on this weekend....Will let you guys know the feedback la...:biggrin::biggrin:
Your car is back on it's feet already?

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Got the tyres last week.

I am surprised that the V12 Evo2 is quiet. I was expecting it to be noisy as it is a sports orientated tyres (as said by Hankook) but they are not as noisy though. Can say is quite comfortable too.

Grip wise, i have not pushed it kao kao yet so i dont know the grip at limit. But so far, is pretty good. Very planted at corners. Responsive as well. Changing directions is fast.

The treadwear is 320. Traction AA. Temperature A.

So far, i am happy with this tyres. Really bang-for-a-buck. Will update along the way.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Got the tyres last week.

I am surprised that the V12 Evo2 is quiet. I was expecting it to be noisy as it is a sports orientated tyres (as said by Hankook) but they are not as noisy though. Can say is quite comfortable too.

Grip wise, i have not pushed it kao kao yet so i dont know the grip at limit. But so far, is pretty good. Very planted at corners. Responsive as well. Changing directions is fast.

So far, i am happy with this tyres. Really bang-for-a-buck. Will update along the way.
Sorry what size again do you use? How much and where did you buy them?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Got the tyres last week.

Usually new tyres will be quiet. V12 being directional got to see the wear. If it becomes wavy and uneven then the noise will start....

marv3

Known Member
Jun 5, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Usually new tyres will be quiet. V12 being directional got to see the wear. If it becomes wavy and uneven then the noise will start....
Really? I thought if is sports tyres sure will have noise no matter if is new or not. So you mean the AD08R or R888 or RS3 will also be quiet when new?? :confused::confused:

So i guess have to really really watch out for the alignment. If not will be damn annoying to drive later on.

235/40R18 at RM350.....good deal. Where? he say Klang but did not mention which shop...wait for him to reply....:driver:
Teoh Brothers in Klang. RM350 before GST. If with GST is RM370.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
235/40R18 at RM350.....good deal. Where? he say Klang but did not mention which shop...wait for him to reply....:driver:
Really? I thought if is sports tyres sure will have noise no matter if is new or not. So you mean the AD08R or R888 or RS3 will also be quiet when new?? :confused::confused:

So i guess have to really really watch out for the alignment. If not will be damn annoying to drive later on.

Wah very cheap, much cheaper than my 17s! Should've bought these tires, but just could not find for my size that time and I already must change.

Noisy a bit ok la, not as important as performance and safety, just turn up the music louder! :thrasher:

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL

Wah like that 17' should be around RM300...:driver:
Will consider this tire as mine needed to change soon.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Your V12 are UHP tyres mah! Those you mentioned are extreme tyres, very rough block pattern will be nosier even when new...:biggrin: