Got cheated at mudah

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Bro, I think the second link is broken.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Ok, I get the picture now from the other thread.

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
quote from pm i got

abdul razak ahmad
mbb account - 1560 1191 8607
fon number 0192853025/012 9166877

Not the first time he's cheated.
He tried to do the same to my friend but good thing we googled his bank account number and saw that someone else got cheated.

Was for this removed mudah ad.
Subaru Impreza WRX Sti ver.5 - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
Mudah.my - The marketplace of Malaysia
Make:Subaru Model:Impreza Price :RM39 999 Mileage:140 000 - 149 999 Reg. year:1998 Transmission:Manual Engine Capacity:1990cc Accessories:Solar Film,CD Player,Airbag driver,DVD Player,ABS Brakes,Sport rims,Alarm,Central lock,Adjustable steering

confirm la dia got cheated. i duno how much the deposit..

djlv_vtec

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
This guy advertised rm45k cash for FD3S 1.5 months ago..
When ask to show the car,he ask for rm500 deposit as commitment into his account 1st..
This guy really know how to talk n goreng interested buyer to deposit the money.
Luckily i didn't but i believed more than 1 person deposited for the FD3S!!

He dares to provide his full name,id number and bank acc..
This shows how USELESS our POLICE are!!

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
This guy advertised rm45k cash for FD3S 1.5 months ago..
When ask to show the car,he ask for rm500 deposit as commitment into his account 1st..
This guy really know how to talk n goreng interested buyer to deposit the money.
Luckily i didn't but i believed more than 1 person deposited for the FD3S!!

He dares to provide his full name,id number and bank acc..
This shows how USELESS our POLICE are!!
This shows how USELESS our POLICE are - i agree

Cars

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
I call this idiot also. Call many times and didn't pick up and finally he answer my call and said car sold. :thefinger:

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
Aih...anyone know him ??

feel shame about this kind of people ...

no money, dont cheat...
cheating .... then #%@$!^@$#^!* to you

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
always insist to see the actual car and look at the geran....if u felt suspicious...go jpj and ask runner to run a details check...

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
common sense!!! why deposit to view a car leh!!???!

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
It's not the police that are useless....its just the people who get cheated like this are just DUMB...:thefinger:

What can the police do really? the guy didn't force you to bank in the money? was there a signed transaction/agreement? only telephone conversation which is your word against his.

RM500 to see car only?....come on laaa......Even "Bapak Ayam" dont charge to "see" only....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
police cant take action if u voluntarily bank into their account....cos without receipt..hard to take action....

Oct 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
quote from pm i got

abdul razak ahmad
mbb account - 1560 1191 8607
fon number 0192853025/012 9166877

Not the first time he's cheated.
He tried to do the same to my friend but good thing we googled his bank account number and saw that someone else got cheated.

Was for this removed mudah ad.
Subaru Impreza WRX Sti ver.5 - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
Mudah.my - The marketplace of Malaysia
Make:Subaru Model:Impreza Price :RM39 999 Mileage:140 000 - 149 999 Reg. year:1998 Transmission:Manual Engine Capacity:1990cc Accessories:Solar Film,CD Player,Airbag driver,DVD Player,ABS Brakes,Sport rims,Alarm,Central lock,Adjustable steering

confirm la dia got cheated. i duno how much the deposit..
Subaru Impreza STI white - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

i think this is the same person..carefull guys..

ryousuke

Dec 13, 2007
this one also fishy Honda Civic 1.7 ES facelift - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
tried to email the seller and he replied me this ;
Hi ,

Appreciate your Interest and allow me asking to guide your attention carefully to this text for buying purposes only!

Allow me a few words : I've been working in Labuan federal territory and enjoying my work here in one of offshore Oil and Gas Engineering company platforms , where i do my job right now.I will be back by land in 3 months.

Anyway few words about the car :the overall car conditions are perfect,has been well taken care of , no dings or scratches. It is paid in full, no lien/loan or any outstanding debts. I am not a smoker, didn't have any pets and I've always garaged it. It has never been involved in an accident. Alwaysadult driven and garaged, never abused or raced , 98% tires usage and superb technology,styling,engineering and fantastic handling.

Well about the price , i'm selling it at a lower amount due to the fact that my wife urgently need an expensive surgical intervention and i do not dispose right now of such amount. I'm caught in the middle of very important personal events that force me to let it go and have a little time at my disposal to sell it .Again I want to point out because of my personal problem, I am looking for a smooth & fast selling without delays. So those are the reasons i decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting my time with negotiations and to have a customer more then soon.

Although I am not by land we can still workout this deal because I’ve made specific arrangements before I left on the rig to be able to sell my car even do I am away.I have chosen a Third Party International Shipping Company to handle the transaction for me because I've used their services in the past to buy my car and that transaction went smoothly.This is a similar solution that Lelong has for small things : Safetrade: Overview , that will be a Buyer&Seller Protection Program for vehicles (big merchandises) .The process is pretty simple and it basically allows you to inspect the car for 7 days at your address, before third party will release , at buyer demand , the booking/reservation amount to seller (required worldwide in order to own it before others) .The priority is : first one who will reserve it , will have the first chance to own it .If the car is not exactly as described you will get a full refund from third party company and the same shipping company ,will pick up the car from you and will follow my next instructions , on my expense , but i assure won't be the case if you are serious. This way, you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it and I will be very sure that you are a GENUINE buyer ,they will be the mediator in our transaction , so my presence by land isn't necessary (The car is already sealed and locked in a container from one of the shipping company warehouse in Labuan ready for delivery only).Due to my work schedule I am not able to do a face to face transaction at the moment , so please do not ask for view because is impossible ,seller presence is needed , I still have 3 months more to go on the rig and also i signed a contract with them as there are long procedures to get it out from the middle of cargo . As an oil rig employee I have a different work schedule than your regular/basic 8 hours shift ,thanks for support.

The shipping is my responsibility so taxes, documentation and bureaucracy will not be a problem ,as will be hiring a shipping agent and power it to do all in both names making sure all papers are properly documented , will alleviate most of the stress involved by both parties and a easy purchase.

Double confirm full/total OTR-Amount payable is RM43,850.00 all inclusive (shipping fees for door to door delivery, taxes ,stamp duty ,Puspakom Inspection , JPJ transfer of ownership ), so you won't have to pay any extra charges.In my position as part of offshore personnel i am subject to 100% exemption car's duty given and defined by offshore govern by Offshore Act., so at my turn i won't asking for anymore money.

If you are interested to purchase it, please let me know where are you located so I can get some shipping quotes and I will also get back to you with a detailed Vehicle Buyer&Seller Protection Program.

Yours faithfully,

P.S. : Single request if you are composed financial ,arrange your financing prior purchasing in short time and i might consider this,i can't help you to manage the loan,i only accept customers that have at last available a minimum of RM8,200.00 MYR for purchase

-----> looks like a sript is it? :idea:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

its time for me to change my bodykits. anyone know where i can find some?
currently interested in eg9 type r front bumper.
any suggestions welcome.:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience