fog light

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Hahaha....so colorful...I check n see
Have not follow many years dy. Different color for different use. Universal is blue, that is VS. Black I remember for Audio, Red and yellow for improved ignition something like that......lol

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
Later I cannot handle his turbo machine.
I think should be okay. Want to call who else? I drive stock car only though. Not turbo like you. :biggrin:
aiyaaa...exchange driving lohhh...hahaha
oh please..

mine is a stock.. no modification..
furthermore, my turbo exhaust is leaking.. 1 of the screws came off..
can't hold the boost.. it only went 0.7 bar..

I got a few friends living in Ipoh, can also ask them along if they are available.
Drive perdana too.

where to meet?
old town white coffee at jalan pengkalan barat?
My in law stay there, less traveling for me as I don't know the place well :biggrin:

Attachments

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
oh please..

mine is a stock.. no modification..
furthermore, my turbo exhaust is leaking.. 1 of the screws came off..
can't hold the boost.. it only went 0.7 bar..

I got a few friends living in Ipoh, can also ask them along if they are available.
Drive perdana too.

where to meet?
old town white coffee at jalan pengkalan barat?
My in law stay there, less traveling for me as I don't know the place well :biggrin:
4G63T Perdana is a good car what. Powerful.

Old Town Pengkalan Barat is excellent. Because it is very near my home. Less than a KM away. I can even walk there from my house. :biggrin:

TT not all about cars mah!.....:driver:
If go TT, want to have a chance to see other members powerful cars. I don't have much chance to get near any modded cars since I don't know many people who owned such cars. :biggrin:

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
4G63T Perdana is a good car what. Powerful.

Old Town Pengkalan Barat is excellent. Because it is very near my home. Less than a KM away. I can even walk there from my house. :biggrin:

If go TT, want to have a chance to see other members powerful cars. I don't have much chance to get near any modded cars since I don't know many people who owned such cars. :biggrin:
Great, let's plan for a TT at old town.
Night time.

Well, indeed there are many legendary perdana owners out there.
Recently I saw 1 guy with 6A12 TT, instead of TT, he replaced with a AR70 and Nos..
Without Nos, the horsepower is already 400+
With Nos, 500+
And he is intending to sell the engine away.

Other than that, most of the perdana owners that I know, are located in Johor.
Evo 3 with AR70 is common..
Among them, I am the stock of the stock..

Talking about Pengkalan Barat , you may have seen me very often..
I was often at the old town drinking kopi.. :biggrin:

Attachments

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Great, let's plan for a TT at old town.
Night time.

Well, indeed there are many legendary perdana owners out there.
Recently I saw 1 guy with 6A12 TT, instead of TT, he replaced with a AR70 and Nos..
Without Nos, the horsepower is already 400+
With Nos, 500+
And he is intending to sell the engine away.

Other than that, most of the perdana owners that I know, are located in Johor.
Evo 3 with AR70 is common..
Among them, I am the stock of the stock..

Talking about Pengkalan Barat , you may have seen me very often..
I was often at the old town drinking kopi.. :biggrin:
Great. Let's start a new thread and see if anyone else want to come to Ipoh for TT later.

Can the 6A12 really endure 400hp? Or he did a lot of mods to the engine internals? There is one famous Perdana according to Danzeterna, that uses a 6A13TT from the VRG Galant VR-4. Seems like the owner even went back to Proton's engineering division to get modifications done to mount the 6A13TT engine to ensure it is legal by JPJ.

Maybe I might have seen your Perdana before. I always tend to pay more attention to cars mounted with a front intercooler. Will know that these cars are not to be taken lightly. :biggrin:

Which one is your Perdana? I can recognize the location of the blue Perdana. My house is located opposite that main road.

kurt_629

500 RPM
May 2, 2013
johor
Great. Let's start a new thread and see if anyone else want to come to Ipoh for TT later.

Can the 6A12 really endure 400hp? Or he did a lot of mods to the engine internals? There is one famous Perdana according to Danzeterna, that uses a 6A13TT from the VRG Galant VR-4. Seems like the owner even went back to Proton's engineering division to get modifications done to mount the 6A13TT engine to ensure it is legal by JPJ.

Maybe I might have seen your Perdana before. I always tend to pay more attention to cars mounted with a front intercooler. Will know that these cars are not to be taken lightly. :biggrin:

Which one is your Perdana? I can recognize the location of the blue Perdana. My house is located opposite that main road.
sure, but I yet to confirm..

For Chinese new year, I definitely will be back.

Send you some pictures of those cars in Johor. The dyno is from the v6 with AR70

Both are mine, the blue one was a pure v6 but I sold it away after an accident..
The latter, is what I am using now.

Yeah, very near indeed.. can meet up often :rofl:

Attachments

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
sure, but I yet to confirm..

For Chinese new year, I definitely will be back.

Send you some pictures of those cars in Johor. The dyno is from the v6 with AR70

Both are mine, the blue one was a pure v6 but I sold it away after an accident..
The latter, is what I am using now.

Yeah, very near indeed.. can meet up often :rofl:
Tell me if you have confirmed. Can't wait to see a 4G63T in real. Haven't seen before yet. :biggrin:

Crazy dyno figures. What's with the Perdana with pink fender? Another AR70 turbo?

Looks like you really like Perdana until you own 2 of it.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The only powerful cars I saw was during my VRC club meet. Other TT normal only. Hold more DIT than TT.....lol:smokin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
The only powerful cars I saw was during my VRC club meet. Other TT normal only. Hold more DIT than TT.....lol:smokin:
For me now, any decent 90s JDM performance engines is considered powerful due to my limited exposure to such engines. :rofl: Mostly just see pictures or videos online.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys , recently my Wira car got some engine starting problem , whenever i started the engine , the engine will become weak , and failed to operate , this makes me everytime when starting the car , hv to accel 1st to warm up the engine it just will become stable , can somebody tell me what kind of things is spoil oledi in my car ??

sry for poor english writing !!! :tongue:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience