FERODO MAX Brake Pad Wira Putra Perdana Satria

Chassis and Wheels

FERODO MAX Brake Pad Wira Putra Perdana Satria

VictorLee8298

2,000 RPM
Apr 13, 2015
Selangor
Ferodo MAX Brake Pad for all PROTON model

Vehicle-specific friction material formulations deliver ultimate control, with minimal stopping distances. Shims and chamfers keep noise levels down while maintaining top performance.
Extra durability and reduced wear is achieved by exactly matching our friction material formulation to the vehicle application type. A specially-designed thermal underlayer ensures outstanding heat dissipation, reducing the possibility of brake fade.
Every Ferodo brake pad comes with all the necessary OE-matched accessories for installation. All our pads are R90 compliant and go through extensive research, laboratory and road testing to achieve OE manufacturer standards. Your brake pads will be ‘ready to perform’, which means they reach maximum efficiency after just one or two brake applications and perform consistently under all temperatures and conditions.

SAFE: Shorter stopping distance than competitors
QUALITY: Meets or exceeds OE specifications and regulations
EASY: Simple fitment on 99% of vehicles in Europe
EFFECTIVE: Excellent fade resistance and water recovery
LONG LASTING: Durability and reduced disc wear
QUIET: Anti-noise features for driver comfort

FOR YOUR CAR MODEL FERODO MAX BRAKE PAD PRICE LIST,
PLEASE CALL / SMS / WHATSAPP me at 012-2622700 (VICTOR)

COD area:Tesco Extra Puchong / IOI Mall / Puteri Puchong GIANT

Nationwide POSLAJU services available

Attachments

VictorLee8298

2,000 RPM
Apr 13, 2015
Selangor
Call / SMS / WhatsApp 012-2622700 (Victor)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifu sifu want to ask your opinion on the breather hose..my engine after driving for a while then back at home, i notice the breather hose coming out some asap not much just like engine oil is hot..fitted with oil catch tank and temp gauge read 50c to 60c.. but i not very comfortable with the slight asap coming out from the breather hose...is it cause by the wap of the engine? or engine trouble..

currently car fitted with oil cooler,gear oil cooler, change all valve seal,gasket top to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience